The Colombia -Texas Chamber of Commerce. - Event Information
Texas Open Innovation Conference
Hear from NASA, Alstom, Shell, CenterPoint and more at the Texas Open Innovation Conference The Colombia-Texas Chamber of Commerce is proud to be Endorsing Partners of the upcoming Texas Open Innovation Conference (Lone Star College-University Park – Houston, TX - March 28-29, 2017).
Through our partnership, members of Colombia-Texas Chamber of Commerce can receive a 20% discount if you register before the end of January. Starting in February, the discount moves to 10%. To register, click here and enter promo code: Colombia
Specialists in innovation and strategy will come together to exchange insights on models for collaboration and cross-industry partnerships. You can view the full program and more here: Texas Open Innovation Conference Brochure
Featured speakers include:
* Steven Gonzalez, Deputy, Strategic Opportunities & Partnership Development, NASA
* Christina Robinson, Chief Strategy Officer – Innovation, Lone Star College–University Park
* Dr. Melanie Brown, IT Strategic & Analytics Manager, Innovation and Technology, CenterPoint Energy
* Robert Bornhofen, Manager – Innovation, Southwest Airlines
* Dr. Jose Gutierrez, Director - Technology & Innovation, Transocean
* Pere Francino, Country Managing Director, Alstom Transport click here for the current list
If you have interest in one of the few remaining speaking positions, please contact Melissa Zerber about submitting an abstract: Melissa.Zerber@energyconferencenetwork.com
The Texas Open Innovation Conference is also open to service providers in the innovation and collaboration space. If you are interested in sponsorship packages or customizing your involvement, please download the sponsorship prospectus and contact: Christina.Robinson@lonestar.edu OR email@example.com
Texas has long been a recognized hub of innovation, and this forum will provide a platform for leaders, both inside and outside of the state, to learn from in-depth case studies; interact with panel discussions; and network with peers for potential partnerships over the long-term.
We look forward to seeing you in March!
03-28-17 - 03-29-17
8:00am - 4:40pm
Lone Star College-University Park Houston 20515 Texas 249 Houston, TX 77070 UNITED STATES