St. Jude's Ranch for Children
100 St. Jude's Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationSt. Jude's Ranch for Children has administrative offices open from 8:00am until 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
We'll Impress You1. Approved by Council on Accreditation COA
2. We serve approximately 500 children/year through our programs.
3. Average child stays with us 285 days.
4. We keep siblings together – sometimes living as a family for the first time. The only facility able to take large sibling groups.
5. Through our programs, we offer a continuum of care for children newborn through age 25.
6. We operate high quality therapeutic programs – 100% compliance on all regulatory reviews.
7. We keep teen moms and their babies together – ensuring the bonding of this new family.
8. Our high school seniors have a 100% graduation rate.
9. Our Recycled Card Program, an entrepreneurial teen-run job training program, teaches critical employment skills so they are prepared to be productive, wage-earning citizens.
10. Our children are served USDA nutritious, well-balanced meals to help promote health and well being.