Boulder Theatre LLC
Desi Arnaz, Jr.
1225 Arizona Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
Text the word: BOULDERTHEATRE To: 72727
Visit our Website
- Home to Boulder City Ballet Company
- Theatre, Dance & Musical Productions
- The Nutcracker
- Sleeping Beauty & Swan Lake
- Dam Short Film Festival
- Love Letters
- An Evening with Lucille Ball
- ...and many more wonderful events!
Fundraisers We Support
- The Rotary's annual WurstFest
- Streetscape's annual Christmas Tree Auction
- Miss Boulder City Scholarship Pageant
- Little Miss & Mr Boulder City contest
- Boulder City Ballet Company
- Boulder Dam Museum & Historical Assoc.
- Girl Scout Cookie Sale (yum)
- See Spot Run
- Grace Christian Academy School
Hours of OperationWe don't have set hours unless there is a performance in the theatre. Please leave us a message instead at (702) 293-1161. I'll return your call promptly.
We purchased the Historic Boulder Theatre in 1997 and have lovingly restored the theatre and transformed it from a movie theatre (built in 1933) into a theatre for live performances. It's home to non-profit Boulder City Ballet Company and audiences have loved the shows we have presented over the years such as: A Tribute to Dean Martin, Ricci, Desi & Billy (that's Desi's band), Chautauqua, The Nutcracker, Coppelia, An Evening with Linda Purl, Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, An Evening with Lucille Ball, Michael Johnson and more.
We are not presenting Chautauqua this September 2013 nor The Nutcracker this December! Sorry to break our Christmas tradition. (health issues) However we will present the Dam Short Film Festival in February. You can find out more about the film festival at damshortfilm.org
Thanks for visiting our site today~
Amy & Desi Arnaz Jr.