Ancestral Acres Lodge
1063 Holmes Rd
Bronson, MI 49028
Phone: (309) 657-2563
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Wedding Venue
- Nature Preserve
Our historic 1880's Queen Anne mansion is on the National Historic Register and survives today as one of the largest and finest Eastlake houses in Bronson Township.
The lodge, situated on the four hundred forty-seven acre Ancestral Acres Nature Preserve, is an exquisite venue for your wedding, family reunion, catered dinner, vacation, business retreat, educational seminar, special event, youth program, or corporate meeting.
- 6 Bedrooms- Sleeps 14 comfortably.
- Gourmet Kitchen with double convection oven, center island with six burner cook-top, two large sinks, two dishwashers.
- Formal dining room, easily set up for rehearsal dinners, intimate parties and more.
- Ballroom-1800 square foot party room is available for larger events up to 75 people.
- 3 Large Wrap-Around Porches.
- Large outdoor space, ideal for wedding receptions, large tented events, family reunions, retreats, yard games, photography and more.
- Guests can choose to reserve the entire lodge for groups, families and large events or rent individual rooms.