Desta and Dan Dunlap - Owners
268 Main St.
Chester, CA 96020
Phone: 530-258-2722 motel
Visit our Website
- Vacation Rental
Going Green Commitments
- Recycling all paper, plastic, and packaging matrials
- Using long-lasting, low-energy lightbulbs
- Using only Energy-Saving lightbulbs
- Recycling all beer and wine bottles
- Recycling cardboard and plastic packaging materials
- The number of fixtures or lightbulbs has been adjusted to eliminate excessively bright lighting where not needed
- Thermostats are set to 68 degrees or cooler during heating season, OR there is no heating
- Reusable service items such as cups, plates, glasses, and cuttlery are used as much as possible
Hours of OperationWe're open for you year-round. On-site management will greet you any time, day or night!
The Antlers Motel has been serving the Chester/Lake Almanor area for over 50 years at the same location. In 2006, the original motel was demolished and a brand new, 20 unit motel was opened on the site in early 2008.
Brand NEW in early 2008, our 20 room lodge boasts the best location in town, and the most professional and friendly staff you'll find anywhere! The motel was built with the surrounding forest in mind...you'll KNOW you made it to the mountains.
All rooms are $80 - whether a double queen or king size suits your needs. We also offer handicap accessable rooms--one double queen and onoe king. It is also possible to get ajoining rooms if you are having a large family gathering or just want a little extra space with the possibility of keeping in close touch. Both of our handicap accessable rooms are also able to be ajoined to other rooms in any combination.
Each spacious room has Serta mattresses, flat panel satellite TV, a cozy decorative fireplace for ambience, and a refrigerator to handle any libations or leftovers. The staff will happily guide you to the best fishing holes, snowmobile runs, lakeside activites and hiking trails.
The Antlers Motel is a spacious, meticulously clean, lodge decorated in a "cabin" motif to fit our locale. Each room is designed to reflect a stay in the mountains--avoiding typical hotel decor. We welcome guests to cuddle up in a wilderness throws, turn on the electric fireplace and set the mood for a wonderful retreat. Borrow a game from the folks in the office, sit outside and breathe in the fresh cool air, or go for a stroll on one of the many trails around us. If you need information, just ask! We are here to make your stay memorable... Come rest, relax and rejuvenate!