|Title:||LPN or RN|
|Location:||Glen Carbon, IL|
|Details:||ESSENTIAL FUNCTION OF THE POSITION: The RN/LPN is responsible for providing general nursing services for Residents of the Care Center and for acting as an advocate for Residents and/or family members.|
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND POSITION ACTIVITIES:
1) Provides general nursing services for Residents of the Care Center.
• Maintains up to date knowledge and understanding of each Resident’s individualized plan of care and physician orders for treatment.
• Administers medications, treatments, and related nursing procedures as required.
• Monitors Resident activity and response to interventions to assure positive outcome and safety.
• Communicates with physicians and Resident Representatives as appropriate and in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
• Follows all rules and regulations mandated by the Illinois Department of Public Health and meets/exceeds all current standards of nursing practice.
• Participates in risk management initiatives and places a high priority on safety in all actions and interventions.
• Motivates a high level of motivation and performance for Certified Nursing Assistant staff and other members of the care team.
• Completes documentation as required to include but not be limited to nurses notes, medication administration records (MAR), treatment administration records (TAR), admission assessments/forms, other assessments (skin integrity, risk for falls, pain, etc.), incident reports, etc.
|Qualifications:||Licensed Practical Nurse Licensed in Illinois|
Registered Nurse Licensed in Illinois
|Employer:||Eden Retirement Center|
400 S. Station Rd.
Glen Carbon, IL
|Website:||visit our website...|