The Humboldt County Restaurant Week ™ organizing committee invites all local restaurants to participate inthe 3rd Annual Humboldt County Restaurant Week (HCRW),September 26 through October 5, 2014. HCRW is part of the greater Humboldt Local Food Month running during September 2014.
• Offer special prix-fixe menus featuring local food which typically will be between $5 and $30 (not including beverage, tax and service). You choose the level right for your restaurant.
• Offer the menu during regular business hours from September 26 through October 5.
• Feature locally grown or raised ingredients on the special menu during HCRW.
• Attract new customers from the local area as well as from out of the area.
• Encourage current customers to dine with you for something new and local.
• Discover sources of locally produced food and build relationships with farmers.
The package cost of $75 includes:
• A listing on the HCRW website including your HCRW special menu.
• Your name on the HCRW poster when you sign up by August 22, 2014.
• Promotion of HCRW on widely distributed fliers. A supply will be given to you for distribution as well.
• Promotion of HCRW in TV, Radio, Print and Social Media.
• Advertising in Newspapers from McKinleyville to Garberville and Redding.
• A Farmer Directory to help you find sources.
• Template and HCRW logo to help you create your special menu (use at your option).
Here’s what some participating restaurants are saying about their experience.
“HCRW provided us with a huge amount of exposure to potential customers through the promotional materials. We sawa significant increase in our business with about 70% of our customers ordering the special local menu.”
Luke Patterson, Luke’s Joint and The Other Place
“Folie Douce participated in HCRW in it’s first two years and we are excited to continue this year. We were booked solid each year with new and returning customers. We were inspired to create new menus featuring local food.”
Cris Hollen, Folie Douce
How to sign-up:
Register on-line at the HCRW website (http://www.humboldtrestaurantweek.com) or call us.
The posting includes: Restaurant Name, Address, Telephone, e-mail, Web address, Facebook address, Logo, Special Restaurant Week Menu and business hours.
If you have questions
, please contact Ann Anderson at email@example.com or 707-633-5467. If you are not interested, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a “No Thanks” and we will not contact you again this year.
Thank you for supporting our local food system and local economy,
Ann Anderson, Martha Haynes and Edie Jessup
HCRW 2014 Coordinators
Locally Delicious, Inc.
Supported by the North Coast Growers’ Association, Community Alliance with Family Farmers, Local Chambers of Commerce,Main Streets and Business Improvement Districts and you—the participating restaurants and more.