|Return to Home|
Calendar of Events: The fastest way to get information about important happenings out to the internet community. Members will have password access to self-add events.
Membership Referrals: The Chamber staff answers inquiries about businesses and services, and the many requests from tourists each season. The Chamber exclusively refers members.
Website: The Chamber’s new website has extensive information about area businesses, tourism information, government facts, and community organizations. Chamber members are provided options for affordable website development, hosting and management as a member benefit.
• Banner Advertising for Members Only
• Business Member Sponsorship of Website
Advertising and Promotion: Each year, the Chamber invests in regional advertising and marketing publications with distribution of 200,000 both within and outside our region to attract visitors to our communities. The Guide, The Kingston Freeman Discover insert, Delaware County I Love NY Tourism Magazine, County Shoppers, Local Press, numerous occasional regional ads and calendars.
FREE APP for IPAD, IPHONE and Androids: Download at the APP Store Central Catskills NY
QR Code for www.centralcatskills.com website used in print ads
• The Delaware County Chamber of Commerce (Details and discount information available by calling CCCC office at 845-586-3300 or the County Chamber at 607-746-2281.
• Business to Business Mixers
• Annual Awards Dinner
Sponsored Annual Events:
• 2012 Central Catskills Great Outdoor Experience Festival - August 24, 25, 26th
• Cauliflower Festival – September 29th 2012
• Co-sponsored recreation events: Tour de Pepacton Ride - May 26, 2012 and Catskill Scenic Ride-n-Peak in September 2012
Collaborative Projects: Central Catskills Collaborative - Advisory Council
JOIN THE CHAMBER NOW ONLINE!