Welcome New Members
Saluki Sports Properties
Join Date: 02/02/2016Mediacom Business
Join Date: 02/03/2016LG Architects + Designers
Join Date: 02/04/2016MidCountry Bank
Join Date: 02/05/2016TJ's Wicked Vapes & More
Join Date: 02/16/2016
Promote your business to New Chamber Members!
Each month, the Marion Chamber of Commerce averages 10-15 new voting members.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- The Marion Chamber is in need of your business’ goodies to distribute to all of our new voting members. Do you have cups, koozies, stress balls, coupons, fun trinkets, etc. that you would like to be presented to all new voting members at the Chamber in their new member gift bag? During each New Member Quarterly Luncheon, members of the Marion Chamber of Commerce Membership Committee meet with new members from the past quarter to go over their new member packets and give them a gift bag filled with goodies from our members to welcome them to the Chamber. Call or email the Chamber to include your business in the goodie bags today!
- Do you have great discounts to offer other Chamber members? We can include you in our Member-to-Member Discounts! Click here to see who is already giving discounts to Marion Chamber of Commerce members. Call or email the Chamber today to start listing your Member-to-Member Discounts.
- Do you want to offer a “thank you for joining the Marion Chamber Team” discount to only new Chamber voting members? We can include your coupon or discount in all new voting members’ packets. We already include offers from other members, including discounted advertising rates! We would love to include something from your business in our packets. This is a GREAT way for your business to get noticed by potential new business customers! Call or email the Marion Chamber today to list your new member discounts/coupons today!
Our goal is to promote more business growth and an opportunity for our members to connect. We hope you will take a moment and let us know what you are willing to offer. We have so many great members with top notch products and services, we want to make sure we share the news!
Let us put the Spotlight on your Business!
The Marion Chamber of Commerce is happy promote members on the homepage of the Chamber's Web site in the Member Spotlight section for $150.
Note that one Member Spotlight is featured a month. Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. A company may only request a Member Spotlight once a year.
2016 Member Spotlight Schedule:
To grab your spot in the spotlight, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618.997-6311 and let us know what month you'd like.
- February - McKendree University
- March - AVAILABLE
- April - Bass Tournament Sponsors
- May - Grad Spree Gold Sponsors
- June - Marion Community Day Sponsors
- July - August - AVAILABLE
- September - Gold Scramble Corporate Sponsor
- October - KBSI Fox 23
- November - December - AVAILABLE
- Submit your events/news: All Marion Chamber of Commerce members can submit their events, press releases, etc. through our Member Management System. To log in, click here.
- Member-to-Member Discounts: Don't forget to check out your member-to-member discounts. Click here to start saving today. To submit your member-to-member discount, go to the Coupon Editor in your Member Management System. To log in to the Member Management system, visit our Web site and click "Member Login" on the top of the homepage.
- Member survey: We would like your feedback! Click here to take the Marion Chamber of Commerce survey.
- Sign up for Committees: All Marion Chamber of Commerce members can sign up for Chamber Committees through our Member Management System. To log in, click here. Then, go to "Forms."
- Download the Mobile Chamber App: Useful information at your fingertips. Click here for information on how to download the app today!
Did you know?
There are many benefits to being a Marion Chamber of Commerce member! Did you know the benefits include:
- If any Marion Chamber of Commerce member would like to have fliers for an upcoming event, announcements, etc. placed at each attendee's seat at the luncheon, please contact the Chamber at 618.997.6311 to arrange for delivery of the fliers prior to the luncheon. Distributing fliers / business cards/ etc. at the Monthly Membership Lunches is free and a part of your Marion Chamber of Commerce Membership!
- As a member, you have access to many discounts provided by other Chamber members. Discounts include radio and newspaper coupons, insurance discounts (commercial and personal), mobile telephone discounts, banking incentives and more! These discounts often cover the cost of membership! Member-to-Member Discounts are located here.
- Rack space is available for you to display your business brochures and business cards for visitors to our office.
- To assist members with their own direct mailings, our mailing list is available on labels to our members for $35 per printed set or free for electronic versions. We do not provide our e-mail list for distribution.
Want to know more about the benefits of being a Marion Chamber member? Click here!
Business After Hours Program, River-to-River Residential Communities, 3/10
Ribbon Cutting at Fusion Boot Camp, 3/31
Business After Hours Program, Title Professionals, 3/24
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
On Wednesday, February 17 the Marion Chamber of Commerce held it's 2nd Business Happy Hour at Martini Joes.
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Every quarter the Marion Chamber of Commerce Membership Committee holds a New Member Quarterly Luncheon. This quarter’s New Member Quarterly Luncheon was held at McAlister's Deli in Marion.
Thursday, February 11, 2016
On February 11, 2016 Re/Max Above and Beyond had a Ribbon Cutting and Business After Hours at their new location on West Main Street.
Tuesday, February 09, 2016
The Marion Chamber of Commerce held their Monthly Membership Luncheon on February 9, 2016 at Kokopelli.
For more chamber news, click here.
Send a Member eBlast!
The Marion Chamber of Commerce is happy to send promotional eBlasts once a week on behalf of members as a member benefit for $50. Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. A company may only request a Member eBlast once a month. Click here
for the form.
Would you like to sponsor a Monthly Membership Luncheon?
The Marion Chamber of Commerce is happy to to offer to members the sponsorship opportunity at the Monthly Membership Luncheons, held on the second Tuesday of each month (except for January) for $100.
Each Monthly Luncheon will have only one sponsor, and that sponsor is entitled to:
- a logo in the luncheon invitation
- opportunity to speak for up to three minutes at the luncheon, and a table set up by the registration table at the luncheon. The opportunity is limited to one Monthly Luncheon Sponsorship per business per year.
2016 Monthly Membership Luncheon Sponsorship Schedule:
To become a Monthly Membership Luncheon sponsor, email email@example.com with what month you'd like to sponsor or call the Chamber at (618) 997-6311.
Save on gas and electricity
The Marion Chamber of Commerce and Affordable Gas and Electric have teamed up to offer chamber members this exclusive opportunity to save BIG on their electricity and natural gas bills.
AGE will negotiate a custom, group-discounted price from our partnered suppliers, execute a contract on your behalf, and send you a Transaction Confirmation with a 3 day recession period. If the Transaction Confirmation is not declined, AGE will officially enroll your accounts in the transaction presented for the length of the term designated on the Transaction Confirmation.
For more information, click here.
- You must be a member of the Marion Chamber of Commerce.
- You must be in an eligible Utility Zone. Accounts serviced by co-ops are not eligible.
- If you are under contract with another Retail Supplier, it must be set to expire within 6 months of submitting this form.
Would you like to host a BAH?
Have you thought about hosting a Business After Hours event? Schedule yours today!
Business After Hours events are held on the fourth Thursday of the month, unless the Chamber member has a special need for a different date or calendar conflicts at the Chamber arise.
The hours for a Business After Hours event are to be determined by the Chamber member. However, 4:30-6:30 p.m. is recommended.
The Business After Hours Program fee is $100.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 997-6311 or fill out this form to schedule your BAH event today! June-August and October-December BAH slots are available!
Chamber responsibilities include:
* Promoting the event through all of our communications (newsletter, Web site, social media, Monthly Membership Luncheon announcements, etc.)
* Provide member mailing labels for invitations
Chamber member suggestions:
* Send special invitations to Chamber Members and their customers (must include Chamber logo on printed materials)
* Provide food and beverages at the event
* Provide door prizes at the event
* Make a presentation about your business/organization
2016 Business After Hours Program Schedule:
- March - River-to-River Independent Living, 3/10
- April - Marion Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, 4/12
- May - Ike Honda, TBD
- June - August - AVAILABLE
- September - Extra Help, 9/8
- October-December - AVAILABLE