Welcome New Members
Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management - Lucas Bremer
Lucas Bremer, MBAWebsite
Join Date: 04/13/2016Prudential - Beth M. Walker
Beth M. Walker
Join Date: 04/18/2016Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois
Join Date: 04/18/2016Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Join Date: 04/22/2016
Send a Member eBlast!
The Marion Chamber of Commerce is happy to send promotional eBlasts once a week on behalf of members as a member benefit for $50. Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. A company may only request a Member eBlast once a month. Click here for the form.
Would you like to sponsor a Monthly Membership Luncheon?
The Marion Chamber of Commerce is happy to to offer to members the sponsorship opportunity at the Monthly Membership Luncheons, held on the second Tuesday of each month (except for January) for $100.
Each Monthly Luncheon will have only one sponsor, and that sponsor is entitled to:a logo in the luncheon invitation
opportunity to speak for up to three minutes at the luncheon, and a table set up by the registration table at the luncheon. The opportunity is limited to one Monthly Luncheon Sponsorship per business per year. 2016 Monthly Membership Luncheon Sponsorship Schedule:
To become a Monthly Membership Luncheon sponsor, email email@example.com with what month you'd like to sponsor or call the Chamber at (618) 997-6311.
Let us put the Spotlight on your Business!
The Marion Chamber of Commerce is happy promote members on the homepage of the Chamber's Web site in the Member Spotlight section for $150.
Note that one Member Spotlight is featured a month. Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. A company may only request a Member Spotlight once a year.
2016 Member Spotlight Schedule:
To grab your spot in the spotlight, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618.997-6311 and let us know what month you'd like.
- April - Bass Tournament Sponsors
- May - Grad Spree Platinum/Gold Sponsors
- June - Marion Community Day Sponsors
- July - WORKcare.ready.well
- August - AVAILABLE
- September - Golf Scramble Corporate Sponsor
- October - KBSI Fox 23
- November - December - AVAILABLE
Would you like to host a BAH?
Have you thought about hosting a Business After Hours event? Schedule yours today!
Business After Hours events are usually held on the fourth Thursday of the month, unless the Chamber member has a special need for a different date or calendar conflicts at the Chamber arise.
The hours for a Business After Hours event are to be determined by the Chamber member. However, 4:30-6:30 p.m. is recommended.
The Business After Hours Program fee is $100.
Email email@example.com, call 997-6311 or fill out this form to schedule your BAH event today! June-July and October-December BAH slots are available!
Chamber responsibilities include:
Chamber member suggestions:
- Promoting the event through all of our communications (newsletter, Web site, social media, Monthly Membership Luncheon announcements, etc.)
- Provide member mailing labels for invitations
2016 Business After Hours Program Schedule:
- Send special invitations to Chamber Members and their customers (must include Chamber logo on printed materials)
- Provide food and beverages at the event
- Provide door prizes at the event
- Make a presentation about your business/organization
- April - Williamson CEO, 4/28
- May - Ike Honda, 5/19
- June - Hospice of Southern Illinois, 6/2
- July- AVAILABLE
- August - South Porte Bank, 8/25
- September - Extra Help, 9/8
- October - Banterra Bank, TBD
- November-December - AVAILABLE
Grad Spree needs your help
It’s that time of the year again to make plans for the Marion 2016 Friends For Life Graduation Spree, Thursday, May 12, 2016, a drug- and alcohol-free environment for the graduating seniors and their guests. The cost to provide this event last year was more than $10,000 with the average cost being more than $40 per student. This year we expect more than 300 seniors, their guests and chaperones to attend the event.
To make a donation, click here, call the Chamber at 997-6311 or e-mail the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up to volunteer, click here, download and fill out this form, call the Chamber at 997-6311 or e-mail the Chamber at email@example.com.
For graduating seniors in need of a registration form to attend Grad Spree, click here.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and continued support!
First Church of God
Marion First Apostolic Church
First Southern Bank
Integrity Built, Inc.
Bank of Herrin
Commercial Janitorial Services
J&J Ventures Gaming LLC
The Insurance House
For more Chamber News, click here
Business After Hours Program: Williamson CEO
May Monthly Membership Luncheon, 5/10
The Marion Chamber of Commerce Monthly Membership Luncheon will be held on Tuesday, May 10 at noon at Kokopelli.
The presenter will be Illinois State Police Trooper Christopher "Joey" Watson who will speak about Distracted Driving.
TCT is the sponsor of the May Monthly Membership Luncheon.read more...
To register for the luncheon, click here.
The cost for lunch is $14, payable at the door.
If any Marion Chamber of Commerce member would like to have fliers for an upcoming event, announcements, etc. placed at each attendee's seat at the luncheon, please contact the Chamber at 618.997.6311 to arrange for delivery of the fliers prior to the luncheon.
Celebrating 39 years of broadcasting...
Business After Hours Program: IKE Honda, 05-19-16
Participate in the 2016 Marion Community Day
Marion Community Day at Rent One Park is Friday, June 24. The Southern Illinois Miners will be facing off against the Evansville Otters. Show your community spirit and support for Marion Grad Spree this year by attending the game.
As a Chamber member, you have access to deals with the Southern Illinois Miners for Community Day, including the following options to participate:
To register for any of the above options, click here.
- Business vendor at Tailgate Party - $50
- The Tailgate Party for the Marion Community Day will begin at 4:30 p.m. on the gravel lot of the Rent One Ballpark. To display your business' goods/services at the Tailgate Party, the fee is $50, which includes one parking pass.
- 12 box tickets and a table on the concourse - $125
- Your business will receive 12 box tickets to the game and a display table on the concourse during the game to promote your business and products.
- Tailgate Party vendor, 12 tickets, concourse table - $175
- Your business will receive 12 box tickets to the game, a display table on the concourse to promote your business and products/services during the game and a space to display your business' goods/services at the Marion Community Day Tailgate Party. The Tailgate Party for the Marion Community Day will begin at 4:30 p.m. on the gravel lot of the Rent One Ballpark.
- Tickets to the game - $8/each
- Choose this option if you aren't interested in the business vendor space at the Tailgate Party or a table on the concourse to display your business' goods/services.
- Participate in the Two-Person Bag Tournament - $40/team
- The bag tournament would begin at 5 p.m. The winning team will receive 50% of the registration fees. The cost to register a team for the tournament is $40/team.