Marion Community Day at Rent One Park is Friday, June 10. The Southern Illinois Miners will be facing off against the Joliet Slammers. Show your community spirit and support for Marion Grad Spree this year by attending the game.
As a Chamber member, you have access to deals with the Southern Illinois Miners for Community Day, including the following options to participate:
- Table on the concourse and 4 general admission tickets - $125
- Your business will receive 4 general admission tickets to the game and a display table on the concourse during the game to promote your business and products.
- Tickets to the game - $10/each for box seats. $5/each for general admission.
- Ad on Marion Community Day pages in Miners program - $250
- Advertising space in the Miners game day program. The dimensions for the ad are: 2.17" wide x 3.25" tall. All ads need to be CMYK. The deadline to purchase advertising is March 31, 2017.
The first pitch will be thrown at 6:05 p.m. Tickets to the game are only $10 for box seats and $5 for general admission and are available for purchase online here
, by calling the Marion Chamber at (618) 997-6311, emailing email@example.com
or by stopping by the Marion Chamber at 2305 West Main. A portion of ticket sales through June 7 will go to the Marion Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Grad Spree program.
The Marion Chamber of Commerce Foundation sponsors Grad Spree, which was started more than 30 years ago to help insure that graduation is the beginning of a new life, not the end of one. The Chamber provides a night of fun-filled activities following graduation ceremonies. The cost of this event is covered by direct donations and dollars raised at various Marion Chamber of Commerce fundraisers. The event costs approximately $50 per student.
During the ballgame, sponsors will display their goods and services on tables throughout the concourse.
For more information about Marion Community Day, visit marionillinois.com, call the Chamber at (618) 997-6311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.