Phew we made it through Thanksgiving and shopped our asses off! Today it's time to relax lakeside with a rockabilly-influenced act, that has morphed into a straight-up roots rock band with vintage flair and edgy kicks!
ADMISSION: Free after 4PM, Parking $5
Friday Night Fishing Fee $8 *Family Friendly
Live music to start around 7PM.
TopWater Bar open - No outside beverages! Beer, wine and non-alcoholic selections available.
SEATING: First Come First Serve *Reservations available $20 per table up to 5 chairs, $35 for group up to 8 chairs. $50 per firepit up to 8 seats. Call 623-777-5814 or email email@example.com. You may bring your own chairs. Family friendly. Camping sites available pre-book online.
No outside food or beverages
This event is free and open to the public! Parking is ample, convenient, and free.
WHAT IS THE SKILLED TRADES EXPO?
Students, community members, and businesses are invited to learn and share information on job openings, internship and/or apprenticeship opportunities, and job training in Energy, Construction and Advanced Manufacturing careers. The 2019 Skilled Trades Expo will bring industry stakeholders, education partners and the tradespeople together at one event. COME DISCOVER, LEARN and PREPARE!
ON-SITE DEMONSTRATIONS • TOURS • JOB OPENINGS • JOB TRAINING • AND MORE…
• On-site Demonstrations of In-demand Trades
• Tour of West-MEC Energy & Industrial Training Facility (mechanical, electrical and instrumentation labs)
• Career Opportunities in Skilled Trades
LEARN MORE ABOUT
• Job Openings
• Job Training Programs ( carpenter, welder, electrician, equipment operator, mechanic, machine operator and more.)
• Educational Programs for Careers in Skilled Trades (Industrial • • Manufacturing, Power Plant Technology, and Utility courses)
• Job Search Resources (resume writing and interview techniques)
EXHIBITORS: Are you a business interested in participating?
Contact EMCC @ WestMEC Southwest Campus for more information:
Interested in a lucrative and rewarding career in a skilled trades field?
EMCC and our co-sponsors West-MEC, Palo Verde, and WESTMARC invite you to our FREE Skilled Trades Expo on Saturday, December 7th!
Join us to DISCOVER | LEARN | PREPARE - for your next career adventure! RSVP ðŸ‘‰http://bit.ly/2019stexpo
Our booths are filling quickly. NO COST to exhibitors. Visit ðŸ‘‰ http://bit.ly/2019stexhibit