12/06/17This program is for ALL members who would like to become more familiar with the many benefits of chamber membership. Long time, brand new, and potential members are all welcomed and encouraged to attend this 60 minute 'Chamber Q&A: Maximize Your Membership' session.
- Learn about the many programs and services offered
- Introduce your business to fellow members
- Learn how to build effective business relationships
- Learn how to navigate the chamber's website
- Learn how the chamber serves its members
- Understand the critical importance of a positive business climate
- Allow the chamber to connect you with practical resources in the community
Chamber Q&A: Maximize Your Membership is hosted at the Ed/Glen Chamber office, located at 1 North Research Drive in Edwardsville. RSVPs are greatly appreciated.
12/12/17Enjoy a morning networking event designed to get you in and out in a quick 45 minutes! The 2017 Morning b2b Connections meetings will be hosted at Source Juicery. Guests may order from the juicery's menu if they choose, paying individually.
Morning b2b networking events will begin promptly at 7:15am, with a brief topical presentation and time left for a fun, facilitated networking activity. At 8am you'll be free to head to the office or continue the conversation with your new connections!
12/21/17The December Business After 5 (BA5) is hosted by DoubleTree by Hilton in Collinsville.
Attendance at all 12 BA5 events is included in your Ed/Glen Chamber membership investment! On the third Thursday of each month, we invite you to mix, mingle and be merry with fellow business leaders from 5-7pm.
Be sure to bring plenty of business cards, and be ready to expand your business network! Announcements, a message from our host(s), joker's jackpot drawing and business card giveaway will occur at approximately 6pm.