Touted as the first modern book on customer service, Hug Your Haters is a delightful and inspiring read that can help your company thrive in this 'all-complaints-are-public' era.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The two types of Haters and what they want from you when they complain
- How to handle trolls
- How to measure customer service the right way
- The precise customer loyalty impacts of answering complaints (or not answering) by channel
- Why you need to answer every complaint, in every channel, every time
- A specific framework for exactly how to answer private complaints
- A specific framework for exactly how to answer public complaints
- Where you should spend most of your time in social media
- How fast you need to be when responding to customers, by channel
- The future of customer service, including specialized apps and new technologies
- Software recommendations for handling online and offline customer service for both small and large businesses
Attendance at all 12 BA5 events is included in your Ed/Glen Chamber membership investment! On the third Thursday of each month, we invite you to mix, mingle and be merry with fellow business leaders from 5-7pm.
Be sure to bring plenty of business cards, and be ready to expand your business network! Announcements, a message from our host(s), joker's jackpot drawing and business card giveaway will occur after 6:15pm.
Sivia Law is bringing Highland Recycling & Shredding back for a FREE Shred-Fest Event!
Swing by anytime between 9-11 AM on Saturday, April 21st to securely dispose of any documents or paperwork! OR just stop by to say "hi!"
FREE coffee, donuts & shredding!
- March 28
- April 25
- May 23
- September 26
- October 24
- November 28
ACCELERATE is the Ed/Glen Chamber's business-centric initiative to build and solidify our region's workforce through intimate one-on-one interactions between ACCELERATE members and executives from across the region.
ACCELERATE is designed to provide professionals of all ages with the tools to:
* Accelerate your leadership acumen
* Hone your communication skills
* Expand your professional network, and ultimately
* Strengthen our business community as a whole
Special thanks to Comfort Inn for hosting our 2018 ACCELERATE series.