Participants will learn - business plan basics, government contracting, marketing, financing fundamentals, human resources, cash flow projections, and more.
Touted as the first modern book on customer service, Hug Your Haters is a delightful and inspiring read that can help your company thrive in this 'all-complaints-are-public' era.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The two types of Haters and what they want from you when they complain
- How to handle trolls
- How to measure customer service the right way
- The precise customer loyalty impacts of answering complaints (or not answering) by channel
- Why you need to answer every complaint, in every channel, every time
- A specific framework for exactly how to answer private complaints
- A specific framework for exactly how to answer public complaints
- Where you should spend most of your time in social media
- How fast you need to be when responding to customers, by channel
- The future of customer service, including specialized apps and new technologies
- Software recommendations for handling online and offline customer service for both small and large businesses
The purpose of the Southern Illinois Builders Association is to advance the construction industry through strengthening their members by enabling them to do collectively what they cannot accomplish on their own. SIBA offers a full range of services and programs to provide value to their members as “the voice of the construction industry in Southern Illinois”.
Scheffel Boyle is recognized as the largest locally-owned accounting firm in Southwestern Illinois, and as one of the largest accounting firms in the St. Louis region. Their offices are currently located in Alton, Edwardsville, Belleville, Highland, Jerseyville, Columbia, and Carrollton, IL. Scheffel Boyle’s Construction Accounting Team specializes in providing audit, tax, consulting, and accounting services to the construction industry. The firm’s Construction Accounting Team is led by Principal Mark J. Korte, a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®) and licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA). The Scheffel Boyle Construction Accounting Team has served a variety of clients in the industry for decades, from nationwide general contractors to local, family-owned operations.
Attendance at all 12 BA5 events is included in your Ed/Glen Chamber membership investment! On the third Thursday of each month, we invite you to mix, mingle and be merry with fellow business leaders from 5-7pm.
Be sure to bring plenty of business cards, and be ready to expand your business network! Announcements, a message from our host(s), joker's jackpot drawing and business card giveaway will occur after 6:15pm.
Sivia Law is bringing Highland Recycling & Shredding back for a FREE Shred-Fest Event!
Swing by anytime between 9-11 AM on Saturday, April 21st to securely dispose of any documents or paperwork! OR just stop by to say "hi!"
FREE coffee, donuts & shredding!
- March 28
- April 25
- May 23
- September 26
- October 24
- November 28
ACCELERATE is the Ed/Glen Chamber's business-centric initiative to build and solidify our region's workforce through intimate one-on-one interactions between ACCELERATE members and executives from across the region.
ACCELERATE is designed to provide professionals of all ages with the tools to:
* Accelerate your leadership acumen
* Hone your communication skills
* Expand your professional network, and ultimately
* Strengthen our business community as a whole
Special thanks to Comfort Inn for hosting our 2018 ACCELERATE series.
- build meaningful connections with fellow non-profit executives from across the region
- share helpful tips and resources with one another
- learn from Membership Director Katie Haas how to maximize Ed/Glen Chamber membership to increase exposure
- ask best practice questions of two seasoned non-profit executives -Washington University Senior Director Alicia Lifrak and Ed/Glen Chamber President/CEO Desiree Bennyhoff