- Learn about the many programs and services offered
- Introduce your business to fellow members
- Learn how to build effective business relationships
- Learn how to navigate the chamber's website
- Learn how the chamber serves its members
- Understand the critical importance of a positive business climate
- Allow the chamber to connect you with practical resources in the community
Chamber Q&A: Maximize Your Membership is hosted at the Ed/Glen Chamber office, located at 1 North Research Drive in Edwardsville. RSVPs are greatly appreciated.
Touted as the first modern book on customer service, Hug Your Haters is a delightful and inspiring read that can help your company thrive in this 'all-complaints-are-public' era.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The two types of Haters and what they want from you when they complain
- How to handle trolls
- How to measure customer service the right way
- The precise customer loyalty impacts of answering complaints (or not answering) by channel
- Why you need to answer every complaint, in every channel, every time
- A specific framework for exactly how to answer private complaints
- A specific framework for exactly how to answer public complaints
- Where you should spend most of your time in social media
- How fast you need to be when responding to customers, by channel
- The future of customer service, including specialized apps and new technologies
- Software recommendations for handling online and offline customer service for both small and large businesses
Join the Illinois Chamber of Commerce and ILSHRM for a morning interactive session to help your company avoid the pitfalls of harassment and discrimination. Attorney Christi Swick will discuss the legal aspects of harassment, discrimination, and lawsuit avoidance. She will then moderate the panel of HR professionals and organizational leaders who have handled this critical issue. The Edwardsville/Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Illinois Chamber of Commerce and the Collinsville Chamber of Commerce, is bringing you this program.
CLICK HERE to REGISTER
SAVE THE DATE: MAY 15, 2018
Presented by Ameren Illinois and the Troy/Maryville/St. Jacob/Marine Chamber of Commerce
Location: Comfort Inn Edwardsville, 3080 S State Rt. 157 – Edwardsville
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Troy/Maryville/St. Jacob/Marine Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with Ameren Illinois will be hosting
a lunch and learn event on Tuesday, May 15, 2018. You are encouraged to attend this event to learn how your
business, organization, or public-sector entity can apply for cash incentives to help pay for part of your next electric
or natural gas energy efficiency project (many of which have paybacks of less than one year!).
Reserve your place now for this special event, where you will:
• Learn about the award-winning energy efficiency programs from Ameren Illinois
• Find out about the variety of cash incentives available for your business or organization
• Discover ways Ameren Illinois customers can reduce energy costs
• Learn how, as a trade business, to get cash incentives for your customers
• Hear updates on Ameren Illinois’ future infrastructure plans
• Talk to program representatives to answer any of your questions
Millions of dollars in cash incentives are available through Ameren Illinois – learn more and start saving!
This is a free event and lunch will be provided. Space is limited so please RSVP by Tuesday, May 8 to
Diana Fuller at 1.309.677.5409 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- March 28
- April 25
- May 23
- September 26
- October 24
- November 28
ACCELERATE is the Ed/Glen Chamber's business-centric initiative to build and solidify our region's workforce through intimate one-on-one interactions between ACCELERATE members and executives from across the region.
ACCELERATE is designed to provide professionals of all ages with the tools to:
* Accelerate your leadership acumen
* Hone your communication skills
* Expand your professional network, and ultimately
* Strengthen our business community as a whole
Special thanks to Comfort Inn for hosting our 2018 ACCELERATE series.