12/01/2017 - 12/02/2017
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Nutrition Educators Training, @ Adair County Extension Center, Kirksville, MO. Registration information available soon.
- 4 to 10 p.m. - Free trade show. Something for everyone. Our trade show is the largest agricultural-based trade show in the Midwest. Don't miss out! Book your trade show booth today!
- 6 p.m. - Free co-sponsored beef supper. Yes, it's free thanks to our generous program co-sponsors.
- 7 p.m. - Evening program begins in the auditorium.
Livestock Person of the Year presentation,
Agriculture Educator of the Year award presentation
and Keynote Speaker Mr. Tony Clayton, Clayton
Agri-Marketing, Inc., Jefferson City, MO (pictured).
Watch for new information regarding our Classic
Saturday, December 2, 2017
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Free Trade Show continues.
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Free Educational Programs. We have one of the best educational programs in the country for anyone interested in the production of livestock and forages. Eight different topics every hour. Forty-eight top-notch speakers, forty-eight different topics, including beef, sheep, meat goats, stock dogs, forages, horses, farm management and around the farm and home topics.
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. - Free Governors-style Luncheon. Thanks to our state's many commodity groups and area businesses.
- 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. - Educational programs continue. Eight different topics every hour
THE GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY!*
WHERE: Hamilton Street Baptist Church
Multipurpose Room (There will be signs to direct you)
802 W. Hamilton St.
WHEN: Saturday, December 2, 2017 from 9:00 a.m.-???.
*No early birds please!!*
*Sorry – but NO restrooms will be available*
WHAT: THE GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY
ïƒ Come and shop for FREE from a wide assortment of gently used (and some NEW)
household items, toys, and other miscellaneous goodies to take home or as a
Christmas gift to a special person/people in your life*
ïƒ There will also be a “Wrapping Station” in case you need to hide that special gift, or to
help little ones with what can sometimes be a difficult task, even for grown-ups!
ïƒ As a guest, you will be given a shopping bag. Once your shopping is done, you may
proceed to the wrapping station or leave with the bag of items.
ïƒ Each guest has the chance to enter a drawing for a $50 Wal-Mart gift card! The winner
will be announced/contacted by 7 p.m., December 2, 2017. A guest may only be
eligible to register for the gift card give away if they fill out a church form with their
personal information, and is limited to only one submission per guest. In order to enter
for the gift card drawing you must be 18 years of age or older. A guest does not have to
fill out this info in order to shop in HSBC’s Great Christmas Give away!
“A gift opens the way for the giver and ushers him into the presence of the great.” -
Wide variety of crafts and product booths available for shopping.
12/06/2017The holiday season will feature “Christmas from Ireland” with music from Lúnasa and guest soloist Ashley Davis for a special integrated holiday program. Named for an ancient Celtic harvest festival in honor of the Irish god Lugh, patron of the arts, Lúnasa is indeed a gathering of some of the top musical talents in Ireland. Its members have helped form the backbone of some of the greatest Irish groups of the decade, and they are known for their innovative and distinctive sound, featuring champion instrumentals and a driving rhythm section. After performing for more than 20 years, Lúnasa has raised the bar on performing traditional Irish music and inspired a generation of new players. Check out www.lunasa.ie for more information about this exciting group.
Kirksville Community String Orchestra Concert
William Matthews Middle School
All ages welcome