|Client Relations Associate
The Client Relations Associate at Clarity Wealth Development is the face/voice of or company. They are the first person clients will see when they enter our office. They are the first voice they will hear when they call. A friendly and welcoming attitude and professional appearance are a MUST.
• Answer phones, transfer calls, take messages
• Client correspondence via email, regular mail
• Schedule client meetings, offer/prepare beverages
for those meetings.
• Maintain office CRM system and calendars.
• Scan and upload client documents into CRM system.
• Filing as needed.
• Collect, distribute office mail accordingly.
Prepare mailings as needed.
• Client Birthday cards
• Maintain and order office supplies as needed.
• Maintain Reception area cleanliness.
• Process client forms as needed.
o Maintain and post to social media, website, blog,
o Client event planning
• Minimum 3 years client relations, customer service experience required.
• Previous experience in a financial planning or investing office preferred.
• Familiarity with terminology preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.
visit our website...
Contact: Kay Dee Cole