Member Proudly Supports: - Boulder City Goes Passionately Pink!
- Boulder City High School Golf
- Pan Draggers Car Club
- Boys and Girls Club of Boulder City
- "Every 15 Minutes" Program
- Boulder City Henderson Swim Club
- Veterans Nursing Home
The BCPAS project established in 2006 to invite and provide sculptors with the unique opportunity to display their work in a community environment where the public is encouraged to explore each sculpture while strolling the streets of historic Boulder City, Nevada.
Member Proudly Supports: - The Rotary's annual WurstFest
- Streetscape's annual Christmas Tree Auction
- Miss Boulder City Scholarship Pageant
- Little Miss & Mr Boulder City contest
- Boulder City Ballet Company
- Boulder Dam Museum & Historical Assoc.
- Girl Scout Cookie Sale (yum)
- See Spot Run
- Grace Christian Academy School
Member Proudly Supports: - Boulder City Dam Short Film Festival
- Boulder City Chautauqua
- Boulder City Circle
- Emergency Aid of Boulder City
- Boulder City Friends of the Arts
- Boulder City Art Guild
Special orders, gift baskets and "anywhere" mailing. Extended Theatre & Community Event Hours.
Winter (10/1-3/31) Mon-Thur 10am-6pm Fri-Sat 10 am-7pm Sun 12-6pm.
Summer (4/1-9/30) Mon-Thur 10am-6pm
Fri-Sat 10am-8pm Sun 12-6pm.
Member Proudly Supports: - Support BC Chamber Events, Donated homemade signs to 31'ers, Supported the Best Dam Barbecue by donating our Travel Trailer for weekend use to assist the Homes for Hero/Boot Campaign organization - Donate monetary to many organizations to include Pet Rescue/Organizations - Native American Organizations-
Service and repair of most major brand appliances. We provide affordable preventative maintenance and diagnostic help.rnWeekdays 8:30am-4pmrnSaturday appointments available