Barton County Chamber of Commerce Awards Nominations Form
The Chamberís Annual Meeting & Banquet is scheduled for Friday, April 19, 2012.
Each year we present awards in six categories, and accept nominations from our members to honor employees, volunteers and business and civic leaders deserving of special recognition. All Chamber members and their employees are eligible to receive these awards.
Please include detailed information to be considered for review and voting. A committee made up of chamber members, staff and board will review the applications, consider the criteria submitted and vote by secret ballot.
Business Represented :
1. Business of the Year: Any business that has experienced expansion or growth, or has had a positive impact on Barton County. Nominee and reason for nomination:
2. Healthcare Provider of the Year: An employee in the healthcare field (physician, nurse or any employee, including the areas of technology, administration or office support) who contributes to excellence, demonstrates loyalty and strong work ethic and enhances the quality of care provided. Nominee and reason for nomination:
3. Volunteer Spirit of the Year: Someone who demonstrates outstanding volunteerism with community events and projects. Nominee and reason for nomination:
4. The Truman Award: Someone who has positively impacted Barton County through individual, business or community involvement. Someone who has demonstrated a long-standing commitment to promoting, supporting and improving Barton County. Nominee & reason for nomination :
5. Employee of the Year: Nominate a valuable employee who exhibits dedication, loyalty and an outstanding work ethic. Nominee & Reason for Nomination:
6. Educator of the Year: Each of the three schools in the county submits nominations. :
(Please enter the letters you see in the image above)