Bounty of Butte County
1789 Montgomery Street
Oroville, CA, 95965
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Click below to visit our Website
- Oroville's Bounty
- Food & Berverage Tasting
- Live Music
- Kids Activities
Going Green Commitments
- In an effort to promote responsible recycling, the Oroville Area Chamber of Commerce and Recology of Butte and Colusa Counties have collaborated in providing additional recycle bins for the 2013 event! GO GREEN
Hours of OperationSunday Sept 29,2013
11:00am to 4:00pm
(This Day Only)
THE BOUNTY OF BUTTE COUNTY
Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 11:00am-4:00pm at Sank Park,
1067 Montgomery St., Oroville
SHOW IT TO THE WORLD!
On Sunday, September 29th, the Salmon Fest festivities continue with the Oroville’s Bounty of Butte County. Set in the shady grounds of the historic Lott House and Sank Park, this event features all things Butte County: food, art, beer, wine, agriculture and music and promises to be a bountiful weekend full of fun for the entire family.
Enjoy live music by local and regional bands reflecting the diverse and talented musicians we have in this area.
Here's a look at our line up for 2013!
Book Em' Dano - A sun and surf/hot rod band!
Feather River Gypsies - Oroville favorite with gypsy swing, Bluegrass and a little latin & jazz!
John Seid Trio - An eclectic mix of Beatles, blues and standards. You'll be amazed at the incredible talent of each member!
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Adults, $15.00 (includes 8 tasting tickets)
- Children 7- 12, $5.00 (3 tasting tickets)
- Seniors 65+, $5.00 (3 tasting tickets)
- Children 6 and under free when accompanied by an adult