Oroville Ophir Lions Club
P.O. Box 696
Palermo, CA, 95968
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Click below to visit our Website
- Collects Durable Medical Equipment
- Glasses, Hearing Aids & Cell Phones
- 9-12th Grade Scholarships
- Community Volunteer Services
Fundraisers We Support
- In addition to our signature projects, we will plant trees in Oroville to renew the environment, continue cleaning the river levee, and help to feed the homeless.
Hours of OperationThe Ophir Lions club meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday's of the month at 5:30pm at the Western Pacific Brewing Company.
Lions aid the blind and visually impaired as well as those that need hearing aids. We are part of international disaster relief efforts. We have made a strong commitment to service in the Oroville community.