Navy Federal Credit Union
9494 W Northern Ave #107
Glendale, AZ 85305
Contact via Email
Text the word: NAVYFEDERALCU To: 72727
Visit our Website
Hours of Operation8AM - 5PM
Since 1933, Navy Federal Credit Union has grown from seven members to over 7 million members. And, since that time, our vision statement has remained focused on serving our unique field of membership.
With a Navy Federal rewards card, you'll earn at least one point for each dollar you spend, no matter if you spend it on groceries or a trip around the world. Just make a purchase with your GO REWARDS®, nRewards®, Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards or Navy Federal More Rewards American Express®Card, and your points will be automatically added to your account.
Not for profit, not for charity, but for service.
- In credit unions, members are owners, not just "customers." Members control their credit unions; each member has one vote. Only members can use their services
- Credit unions' volunteer representatives serve on boards of directors, credit committees, and supervisory committees
- Credit unions are nonprofit—surplus funds return to members as dividends, reduced loan interest, and service improvements
- Credit unions help members gain economic independence, no matter their income, and educate their members in finance and current events
- Credit unions cooperate with each other worldwide, out of concern for their members