Commonwealth Cooling & Heating, LLC
7211 Telegraph Square Dr. Unit B
Lorton, VA 22079
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Residential light commercial
- Sales and service
- Family owned and operated
- Servicing all of Northern Virginia
- Bryant heating & cooling Systems
Fundraisers We Support
- Local Little League Team
Hours of OperationWe are available 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday, 9am - 1pm Saturdays for regular service.
CUSTOMERS ARE OUR NUMBER ONE
At COMMONWEALTH, we go the EXTRA MILE to keep you comfortable year round. That EXTRA MILE means we are responsive and caring. Our technicians are highly skilled, well trained and certified and YOUR SATISFACTION is our number one goal. As a family owned and operated business we know how important it is to keep your home or small office comfortable with outstanding indoor air so we provide you with the highest quality of service because your home, business and family come FIRST!
At COMMONWEALTH, being number one means taking care of your needs now and for the future. We work hard to make you our happiest lifelong customer. We're here to build lifetime relationships so you can feel confident and safe that your home is running as efficiently as possible to keep you comfortable year round.
Our ENERGY SAVER MAINTENANCE PLANS save you money and keep your cooling and heating system working longer, more efficiently and safely. Our policy of recycling old parts, paper and cardboard, and running our business efficiently means we are doing our part to be environmentally responsible while delivering the BEST in service.
With COMMONWEALTH, you can be confident that you are in good hands!
Based in Lorton, Virginia. Servicing all of Northern Virginia and Prince William County.
At COMMONWEALTH, GOING GREEN means you will find that we make every effort to deliver quality care with environmental responsibility:
- We recycle all cardboard packaging and paper.
- We recycle old equipment when we remove a part from your heater or air conditioner, and we dispose of the parts properly.
- We use climate neutral R-410A refrigerant, a cleaner option to the older refrigerants that has no negative impact on our environment.
- We install hybrid heating and air conditioning systems. Hybrid systems are on the Consumer' Digest top rated list.
- Our office uses paperless technologies where possible.
- We attempt to schedule our appointments to reduce emissions and make the most of each trip.
We work on all makes and models:
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
- Free second opinions on major repairs with company receipt
- Free estimates on equipment replacement
- Check out our ENERGY SAVER MAINTENANCE PLANS