Expo Vendor InformationThe Home & Family Expo (formerly knowns as The Good Life Expo) has been produced for twenty years. Last spring, about 3000 residents of the south Utah County area attended the event. Because the Expo has been well received by visitors, we anticipate that attendance may be in the area of 3000 to 4000 people.
During the two day event, the average exhibitor who may spend 3 minutes with a visitor to his booth will be able to introduce about 300 new people to his business.
The Expo is a unique marketing extravaganza–one unmatched in Utah County. And it’s effective. Why? Because business owners quickly discover they can reach more people in two days at the Expo than they can reach in two months of traditional marketing. Moreover, they can see them face-to-face, interact with them, and begin the all-important process of building relationships, establishing trust, and creating sales.
Advantages of being part of the Home & Family Expo
- The customers are coming to see you in an inviting “sell” atmosphere.
- A chance to meet face-to-face with new customers and old friends.
- Introduce your products and services to thousands of people.
- Create plenty of leads your sales people can use for months.
- Provide hands-on experience with your product.
- Find hard-to-reach customers and those you did not even know existed.
- Community support from Spanish Fork City, the Chamber and SFCN TV and The Daily Herald.
- Make more contacts in two days as could be reached in two months of traditional marketing.
- Direct marketing at its best - low cost and effective
- Virtually exclusive exposure-limits on "same-type" exhibitiors
- Early registrants have best location choices
- A local show directed to local residents
- No add-ons - free table, chairs, electricity, and Wi-Fi
- Billboards in Utah County
- Full county coverage in local publications
- TV Spots on SFCN and their commercial cable affiliates
- Newspaper ads in the Daily Herald
- Online promotions with Herald Extra with regular email blasts
- Radio broadcasts on several stations
- Window poster in South County businesses with VIP admission tickets
Space is reserved on a first come basis with limitation on the same type vendors on a first come basis with limitation of two of the same type vendors.
All booths are 10x10 inside the exhibit building and come with draped back wall, side curtains, table, chairs, and electric power free in selected booth locations.
Bulk space available inside, call for pricing. Outside space also available, call for pricing.
Don’t miss this powerful marketing opportunity!
Call today to reserve your booth space or register online.