Quick Mount PV
2700 Mitchell Drive, Bldg 2
Walnut Creek, CA, 94598
Visit our Website
Click below to visit our Website
Going Green Commitments
- General Practices
- 1. Track water and energy usage and solid and hazardous waste generation.
- 2. Adopt a written environmentally preferable (or green) purchasing policy.
- 3. Establish a 'green team' that can help guide efforts to green your business.
- 4. Provide three on-going incentives or training opportunities to encourage management and employee participation.
- 5. Inform your customers about your efforts to meet the Green Business Standards.
- 6. Assist at least one other business in learning about the Green Business Program and encourage them to enroll.
Hours of OperationPlease call for more information.
Founded in 2006, Quick Mount PV manufactures building-code-compliant, waterproof mounts used to secure solar electric (PV) and solar thermal (hot water) systems to residential and commercial rooftops. The company currently employs 62 people. Quick Mount PV pioneered the adoption of roofing best practices in the solar industry and has grown to become the industry’s leading seller of flashed rooftop solar mounting systems. All company products are designed, engineered and manufactured at its Walnut Creek facility.