Whispering Winds Mobile Home Community
PO Box 614
13555 Neapolis-Waterville Rd.
Neapolis, Oh 43547
Contact via Email
Fundraisers We Support
- Maumee Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Toledo Seagate Food Bank
Going Green Commitments
- SEWAGE: Whispering Winds completed a major upgrade to the parks sewage treatment plant in the fall of 2009. These upgrades included the addition of a sand filter bed, chlorinator and dechlorinator. With these new components in operation, the pollutants discharged into the surrounding environment have been dramatically reduced. We are pleased to be able to make this significant improvement to the area ground water system.
- WATER: On December 3, 2010 our new filtration system went into service. Whispering Winds provides residents water through a well that has a high sulfur content. This new filtration system completly removes the sulfur from the water before it is distributed throughout the park, providing residents with the best water supply the park has ever known. At the same time we have eliminated all known water leaks through out the property, conserving thousands of gallons of water a day.
- PROPERTY CLEAN UP: September 2009 Grand View LLC purchased the then, Peaceful Acres Mobile Home Park. Since then we have steadily been working at cleaning up all the garbage and debris scattered throughout the property. To date we have hauled off of the property and properly disposed of, 50 tires, 12 40 yard dumpsters of garbage, several truck loads of concrete, 6,000 lbs. of scrap metal, and countless piles of brush. Whispering Winds owners are committed to the preservation of this property and being good stewards of the environment.
- Water Meters: were installed at every lot the Fall of 2011. This has reduced the parks total water usage by thousands of gallons a day, eliminating unnecessary water usage.
Hours of OperationPlease call, toll free, 1-877-404-6344 to talk to our sales department and to schedule your appointment.
“Affordable Country Living in the Anthony Wayne School District, that is what we offer!”
Invest your TAX REFUND in your next home here with us!
Whispering Winds Mobile Home Community is located next to Whalen's Auction House on Neapolis-Waterville Road. We are just minutes from Whitehouse, Waterville, Grand Rapids & Swanton and an easy commute to Toledo & Bowling Green and the new Rt. 24 exchange.
Whispering Winds offers the following:
- Anthony Wayne School District
- Spacious shady lots
- Wide-curbed streets with street lighting
- Sidewalks throughout
Recreational options abound with:
- Wabash-Cannonball walking/biking trail across from the entrance
- Oak Openings Metro Park just a few miles away
- Maumee River access close by
If you are looking for quiet country living, without the work & expense of upkeeping a large property, then look no further.
Call our new toll free sales line, 1-877-404-6344 for more details!
Click on the "facebook" icon to learn more about us and our vacancies.
We have what you need!
- Single wide & double wide homes for purchase
- Lots to move your mobile home onto
- Experienced management/sales staff to assist you in finding just the right home for you, either available on our property or off site that can be moved into Whispering Winds
- We will pay to move your single wide mobile home to our park!
Whispering Winds has been under the ownership of Grand View LLC since September 2009. Since that time the property has undergone many major improvements. A new drinking water system was installed and the sewage treatment plant had a major upgrade in 2010. Early June 2011 road improvement work was completed with the front entrance roads being resurfaced and many other areas patched.
On June 18, 2011 we celebrated our Grand ReOpening! The ribbon cutting ceremony was symbolic of cutting our ties with the past and moving forward into the future.
In 2012 we moved 5 additional homes into our community with more to be added in 2013.
20120201222122Come and experience with us the benefits of affordable home ownership in a quiet country setting.
“Whispering Winds Has Your Key to affordable country living!”