This free, seven-week, in-depth wellness, nutrition, and lifestyle program features tips from dietitians, physical therapists, and social workers. Mercy experts specifically developed this program for those ready to make positive changes.
Participants will receive a binder filled with tips and information on:
· Healthy, well-balanced meal plans with specific guidelines on what to eat
· Healthy cooking and stocking a healthy fridge and pantry on a budget
· How to prepare quick, healthy and affordable meals for your family
· The latest in nutrition research and recommendations on cholesterol, weight management, diabetes, and high blood pressure
· How to understand and take steps to change your eating habits and relationship to food
· Guilt-free dining out and fast food on a budget
· How to maintain motivation
· Benefits of exercise and guidelines to follow for beginning your own program
· And much more!
Participants are encouraged to join the program at a time that they can attend all seven classes.