Decorah Area Chamber of Commerce - Event Information
Free Social Media Training
2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Learn how to use social media to promote your farmers market or vendor business.
We'll be covering:
• Overview of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• How to choose the right platform
• What to post, when, and how often
• Responding to messages and comments
• Increasing engagement through tagging, hashtags, events, and comments
The training is designed for farmers market managers and vendors with beginners' level knowledge of social media, but all are invited. Feel free to contact us to find out if the training is a good fit for you!
This training will also feature speakers to talk about business best practices and skills for business owners to increase their capacity and reach.