Digital Marketing 101: Hashtags, DM's and Trolls, Oh My!
Are you a small business owner who would like to manage your own social media marketing (or perhaps understand better what you're hiring someone for)? My next class is for you! Open to the public, this one-hour live Zoom class will be next Wednesday at noon. Space is limited!
More info: Small business owners face a unique challenge when it comes to marketing- you don’t have the resources to hire a professional marketing company, but you’re also so busy running your business that you don’t have the time to figure it out yourself. As part of the Business of Art series, this class will provide simple step-by-step plans you can do on your own time and your own budget. Promoting yourself is never easy, let’s take the pain out of the process and learn the secrets the big marketing companies don’t want you to know!
To register: https://bit.ly/32zkMNB
This intro class will teach participants:
- How to build your brand online with social media, storytelling, and calls-to-action
- An overview of the most used social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, etc., and an exploration of which ones will work best for you
- How to set up your accounts (i.e. the differences between business and personal pages, groups, and events), how to build accounts that grow, and what mistakes to avoid
- A guide to WHAT to post, WHERE, and WHEN to post it
- Participants will learn simple social media hacks to save time and also the basic rules of each platform to make sure you don’t get put in ‘Instagram Jail’ (this is a thing…). If time allows, we will dip into data to view what is working and what’s not.
Participants will leave with a concrete to-do list to get started and will receive a downloadable PDF of ‘What to Post’ as well as a ‘Content Calendar.’
This class is presented online through Zoom. The class link will be emailed one day before the start of the class and part II will be offered the following week. Thank you to Steamboat Creates for hosting this series!