About LaGrange County Council on Aging
The LaGrange County Council on Aging is a not-for-profit agency that was established in 1975. Its mission is to provide services and be a resource for services that improve the quality of life for the Senior Citizens of LaGrange County. We are committed to assisting individuals to remain independent in the home of their choice with dignity, preventing premature institutionalization by developing and administering Senior Programs. LaGrange County Council on Aging services is provided without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, or ancestry.
Our Mission Statement
The LaGrange County Council on Aging's mission is to be a provider and resource for services that improve the quality of life for older adults of LaGrange County and enable them to retain their independence, including providing safe accessible public transportation for all residents of the county.
Our Values Statement
- Stewardship: We use our resources responsibly.
- Teamwork: We are committed to teamwork and value everyone's contribution.
- Excellence: We expect the best of ourselves and one another.
- Integrity: We keep our word and are faithful to whom we say we are.
- Dignity: We respect and fully recognize the person as an individual.
Our Vision Statement
Trying to make LaGrange County a better place to live-one trip and one helping hand at a time.