Show opens 2 Oct. Lobby opens at 8am. Judging and critique begin at 2 – 5 pm.
Reception and awards will be held 12 Oct, 1-3 pm. Refreshments, awards, a raffle, a chance to meet and talk with lots of fellow photographers, and live music at the reception!!
Show/sale will be on exhibit throughout the month of October. Cochise College Benson Center, Lobby Hours: M-Th 8am-8pm Fri 8am-4-pm
Photography Open Show reception and awards ceremony. Refreshments, awards, a raffle, a chance to meet and talk with lots of fellow photographers, and live music at the reception!! The Butterfield Stage Days celebration will be ongoing in Benson that weekend, so there will be lots to see and do...
On Passport Day only, no appointment is needed and the expedite fee will only be charged at the Western Passport Center if the passport is needed within three weeks; all other fees will apply.
We will be sending an email with the flyer attached. Learn more at www.travel.state.gov.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you in advance for your support!
Western Passport Center
U.S. Department of State
Want to learn more about the stars and planets? Do you have any little ones curious about the cosmos? Then head to Kartchner Caverns, an International Dark Sky Park, for a star party!
Star parties are popular draws for people who want to take advantage of the chance to learn from knowledgeable and experienced local astronomers. Who knows what will be in the sky?
Volunteers from the Huachuca Astronomy Club will be setting up telescopes in the bus loading zone of the parking lot.
The 2019 ADOT DBE and Small Business Conference is October 22-23, 2019 to Tucson.
This year, The Spotlight Is On YOU!
The Conference will help set the stage for your success.
October 22: Pre-Conference day packed with opportunities to get you ready for your starring role
- Dress Rehearsal – Orientation program for new DBEs or companies considering becoming DBEs
- Casting Call- Popular 15-minute speed appointments with agencies and primes
- Meet the Crew -Speak with ADOT DBESS team members and discover ADOT programs designed to help you build your business
- Intermission – Mix and mingle at the Networking Mixer
- Awards Reception – Honor acclaimed performers and Business Development Program graduates
October 23: The stage is yours!
- 300 attendees expected
- Nine workshops focus on People Power, Smart Transportation and Finding Projects
- A Prime panel discussion includes Q&A
- A special networking session for Primes
- Keynote speaker shares success on the big stage
- Networking opportunities galore
- And more surprises