Are you considering starting a business? Is business ownership right for you? This session is the first in a series that will walk you through the different aspects of starting a business.
This webinar will explore:
• The myths/realities of business Ownership
• Understanding how to evaluate your business concept/idea
• Questions to help you reflect on whether this is right for you
• How to get in the game
• Next steps and resources
This webinar will focus on helping businesses owners decide if government contracting is for them.
Topics will focus on answering questions like:
Are their government contract opportunities available for my business? Should I focus on local, state, or federal government contracts? What do I need to do to successfully compete with other businesses?
Who should attend: Existing businesses that are thinking about doing business with the government but don’t know where to start.
- Why Government Contracting?
- Who is the Gov’t?
- Definition of Small Business in Gov’t
- What is the Gov’t Looking For?
- What is the Process?
- What does my Business Need?
- So, can my Business do Business with the Gov’t?
- Useful Links
GROW YOUR BUSINESS BY HAVING A STRONG CYBERSECURITY PLAN IN PLACE!
This program will explore the Cybersecurity Framework and challenge attendees to take active steps to prepare and strengthen their business's cybersecurity presence. The program will help position attendees to take advantage of the opportunities provided by having a stronger cybersecurity posture.
- Discussion of Why cybersecurity is Important in a growing business
- The Cybersecurity Framework (Discussion of each and steps to take at each phase)
- Summary Discussion
- Questions and Answers