This webinar will explore and challenge the business owner/IT professional to better understand the DoD information security requirements within NIST SP 800-171, R2 and CMMC. It will help position their company to better prepare and be ready for complying with current and future Department of Defense (DoD) cybersecurity requirements necessary to bid on DoD contract opportunities.
- Background: How did we get to where we are now with cybersecurity and government contracting?
- Requirements: What are the expectations within NIST SP 800-171, Rev. 2?
- Compliance: How do we meet the current Department of Defense cybersecurity requirements?
- Ongoing Changes – CMMC: What is the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and how do we comply?
Are you considering starting a business? Is business ownership right for you? This session is the first in a series that will walk you through the different aspects of starting a business.
This webinar will explore:
• The myths/realities of business Ownership
• Understanding how to evaluate your business concept/idea
• Questions to help you reflect on whether this is right for you
• How to get in the game
• Next steps and resources