Due to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as guidelines from SIUE administration, the Fifth Annual Cougars Unleashed Homecoming Run will be completely virtual. Participants will be able to complete their run anytime during the week of September 20-26.
New to a virtual race? Here's how it works:
- Register for a virtual 10K, 5K or 1 mile and invite your friends to join!
- Download your special Cougars Unleashed Homecoming Run Virtual Bib. Instructions will be emailed to you after registration.
- Run/walk the distance inside on your treadmill or outside on a course of your choosing.
- Report your time using the special link that is emailed to you after you register.
- Post and share a picture of your run to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #CougarsUnleashed
Community members, students and alumni are encouraged to participate. Race proceeds will go to the SIUE Alumni Association Scholarship Fund, which proudly awards $30,000 each year to deserving SIUE students. Now more than ever, these students need our help to achieve their hopes and dreams so that they can help shape a changing world!
If you'd like to join us we ask that you:
1. Call the office to make an appointment (we want to have as many smiling faces as we can, but we need to make sure you're scheduled at appropriate times to limit the amount of people in the office)
2. Please bring your mask with you if you come in
3. And of course, we ask that you come ready to have some fun!
If you have any questions please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 815-980-1836
Attendance at all 12 BA5 events is included in your Ed/Glen Chamber membership investment. On the third Thursday of each month, we invite you to mingle and build rewarding relationships with fellow business leaders from 5-7pm.
Be sure to bring plenty of business cards, and be ready to expand your business network! Announcements, a message from our host(s), joker's jackpot drawing and business card giveaway will occur after 6:15pm.