The Ellenville-Wawarsing Chamber of Commerce will once again be hosting the holiday extravaganza,
The Wawarsing Wassail. This year the festivities will take place throughout the Village of Ellenville and Town of Wawarsing beginning December 1st with many family friendly activities hosted by various local organizations. We are hoping to have as many local businesses participate in the event as possible. In order to appeal to a wide variety of consumers we are proud to offer several different ways for you and your business to get in on this fun holiday tradition.
- Participate in the Winter Windows decorating competition. Let’s get this town looking festive! (win a 2020 EWCOC membership)
- Participate in our Electric Fire Truck Parade on Saturday, 12/7/19, at 5:00. Local fire departments, rescue squads, organizations and businesses can decorate vehicles with holiday decorations and lights (required) and proceed from Berme Road down Canal Street to Liberty Square. It’s a fun filled tradition for the community. Enrollment info enclosed.
- Be a vendor at the Parade Party/Square Lighting in Liberty Square. Before, during and after the Parade sell soup or a special warm Wassail drink, offer goods or services – whatever gets your business recognized! No vendor or booth fees. The party takes place from 3:30pm until approximately 6:30pm with the Square Lighting following the parade.
- Be a vendor at the Holiday Market on Saturday, December 7th, from 12pm-8pm. Holiday shopping all in one place, let residents take advantage of the convenience shopping local. Venue TBD. Call for more details.
- Sponsor our 5K-ish fun run, The Holiday Hustle on Saturday, December 7th, at 3:30pm. Runners and walkers dress for the season and can go fast, slow, far or not so far on our paved course and the Rail Trail. Designed to encourage participants of all ages and abilities. Net proceeds will benefit Rail Trail upgrades.
Thank you and Happy Wassailing!
Set up begins at 11:00am, no booth breakdown prior to 8pm.
Vendor location will be communicated the day of the event.
BOOTH SPACE FEE IS $15.00, also 1 $10 item for raffle
Fees are waived for non profit organizations requesting space to show items or dispense information.
Fees are non refundable. Required licenses/permits to do business are the sole responsibility of the vendor