Valle Luna is one of our most loyal historical chamber members. So let's show them some love Thursday evening.
Join us for the best business lunch in North Phoenix. We are the non-profit chamber of commerce of choice in the Phoenix metro area, established in 1963.
You will have a chance to give your 30-second commercial. Rather than bringing in outside speakers, we feature one of our chamber members during this meeting.
Bring at least 30 business cards and register for this great lunch at a fabulous venue with the best business professionals in North Phoenix.
What would your life be like if you were making 6-figures and had the financial means to do whatever your heart desired? How would you feel about yourself? How would waking up in the morning be different than it is today?
Attaining a 6-figure income isn’t always easy. It takes passion, commitment, and drive. Yet, many women have these qualities but still don’t reach this height of financial success. Why? Because they have never learned the success strategies that create thriving businesses. Over time, their self-confidence starts to wane; they fear losing clients so they keep their prices low and they undercut their value when speaking to new prospects. Many people start to feel like imposters – pretending they are successful while knowing they are struggling to get by. They start to doubt their abilities and consider going back to corporate work – something they dread.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to learn the success strategies that have helped thousands of women gain financial independence? Join us to start working on becoming a 6-Figure Woman today!
About the Workshop
This 10-week live, virtual workshop, based on the best selling book Secrets of Six-Figure Women by Barbara Stanny, offers strategies that have helped women transform their lives from financially getting by to being a high-income earner. The workshop intertwines these proven strategies of success with tools and resources to help you feel in control of your life and create new ideas and opportunities to make more money.
Participants will see:
- they are not alone in the struggle to be financially successful;
- they are worth a lot more than they are being paid;
- they do have the confidence to ask for what they are worth;
- the power of goal setting as a motivational tool; and
- new ways to take the important steps that they have been avoiding.
Runs from Thursday, July 25, 2019 – September 26, 2019, 8:00 am – 9:00 am Phoenix local time
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Women in career transition who feel uncertain of their direction
- Newer business owners who want to make more money faster
- Mature business owners who haven’t reached their financial goals
- Female employees who feel undervalued and underpaid
- Female franchisees who have the systems and processes in place, but struggle to bring in more business.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- The ability to embody a 6-figure mindset and know that you can achieve 6-figures and more on a regular basis;
- The confidence to create more prosperous business relationships;
- A higher level of productivity because you’re focused on the important things that will drive more revenue;
- The ability to attract your ideal clientele who are fun to work with and pay you well; and
- The clarity to see new business opportunities and capitalize on them.
We LOVE helping new members celebrate their businesses !!!
Ketamine Treatment is throwing a party. Sushi, open bar, business professionals, great networking opportunity, photo opp, etc. Why would you be anywhere else on August 1st?
Grand opening event with open bar, catering by Blue Wasabi. Join the providers of Ketamine Treatment Centers of America, referring physicians and guests for an open house and tour of Metro Medical Group's new infusion clinic. Tickets are required and are available at Eventbrite. VIP admission is free and is first come first serve.
YOU MUST BE ON THE GUEST LIST TO ATTEND.
REGISTRATION CUTS OFF JULY 25TH
As business professionals, we often find ourselves in office buildings and environments that we are not normally accustomed to visiting. It's the nature of calling on customers, networking with other professionals, and focusing on our businesses. A workplace violence situation could occur any place at any time. Do you know how to maximize your chances of surviving?
The North Phoenix Chamber of Commerce is bringing in a specialist on the subject. Burnett Sheppard has 29 years experience in the Marines, and was assigned special duty to protect President Obama. He is now focused on educating the community about all aspects of personal protection.
R.S.V.P. online to attend this informational and engaging luncheon.
For additional information, please contact the Chamber office at 602.482.3344
As a member, you will enjoy discounted pricing and the opportunity to connect further with our members.