For Immediate Release
Nov 20, 2023
Paradise Art Center
Artists at the Paradise Art Center will hold their annual Boutique Art Sale from noon to 5 on Saturday, December 2nd
Everyone is invited to attend the Art Sale that will take place at the Paradise Art Center located at 5564 Almond Street, Just off Pearson Rd.
Local Artists will have their paintings, ceramics, drawings, and other artistic creations on display and for sale. Don’t miss your chance to get locally “Made With Love” gifts for all your friends and family.
For more information 530 877-7402. paradise-art-center.com.
Plan, facilitate, and follow up on meetings to ensure that business results are achieved. Learn to use appropriate intervention techniques to keep meetings on track, to ensure that participants contribute effectively and support the meeting’s outcomes. Create and implement strategies for effectively leading virtual meetings. Sample templates provided.
Head here for full details: https://www.visitoroville.com/parade-of-lights.html
While times change and technology marches forward, the principles of leadership are constant and stand the test of time. There are four ideas to keep in mind as you explore
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership:
1. The laws can be learned. Some are easier to understand to apply than others, but every one of them can be mastered.
2. The laws can stand alone. Each law complements all the others, but you don’t need one in order to learn another.
3. The laws carry consequences. If you ignore them, you will be unable to lead well. If you implement them, and people will follow you.
4. These laws are the foundation of leadership. Once you learn the principles, you have to apply them to your life to achieve your full potential as a leader.
Engaging the Laws
You can expect the following process to be followed in the participant guides as we learn each of the laws:
1. We will learn each of the laws as an overview.
2. We will discuss living each of the laws.
3. We will discuss how to lead others to the law.
The catered buffet includes a New York steak carving station and shrimp scampi, plus side dishes, and New York cheesecake for dessert. No host bar. Free champagne toast, raffles, and a great DJ!
The Early-bird cost is $60/person; table for 8 is $450, if purchased by December 15. $65/person; Table for 8 is $480, after December 15.
Tickets available through the Oroville Chamber of Commerce, online at eventbrite.com, or by calling 530-354-4817. All proceeds support the Optimists’ “Friend to Youth” Programs in Butte County.