8/12/2020 - 3/17/2021
8/27/2020 - 11/13/2020
Dr. Susan R. Madsen, the Program offers an exceptional selection of faculty, curriculum, and peers where you will discover the strategies, skills, resources and networks needed to create and maximize your leadership opportunities.
Inside Secrets to Funding Your Business™
Find out how to get the financing you need to launch or expand your business. This workshop offers in-depth discussion and review of how to obtain funds for acquisitions, start-up, expansion and working capital. Strong emphasis placed on financial statement analysis, projections, cash flow, and successfully presenting your request to a lender.
This two -hour, virtual workshop will be delivered using Skype technology.
We will discuss how to:
- How to prepare a loan package, including a business plan and financial projections
- How lenders determine a loan decision and what you can do about it!
- What investors look for when evaluating a deal
- How to prepare, read and analyze your business financial statements
- Date: Thursday, September 24
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary -but you must register to reserve a virtual “seat”
- Place: Virtual session using Skype technology
- Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-844-7900
- Skype Link: We will email the link to the Skype session once you register.
The workshop, “Inside Secrets to Funding Your Business”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A.,Member FDIC.