Ad Title: Brookestone View - Night Shift LPN/RNs Contact: Janet City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Phone (W): 308-767-2300 Website:visit our website... Description: Brookestone View is hiring LPN/RN's!
RN-$5000 Hire on Bonus
LPN-$3000 Hire on Bonus
Now through December 31st, 2019
Hire and start prior to December 16th and your first $1000 will be on your December 22nd pay check!
Night Shift Charge Nurse 6 pm - 6 am
Join a highly motivated team that is dedicated to Quality, Serving, and providing "Dignity in Life"
-Health Insurance for full & part time (24 hours)
-Shift Differentials for Eve & Nights
-Employer matched retirement
-Many more awesome opportunities
Apply online at www.brookestoneview.com, on Facebook, in person at 850 Laurel Parkway Dr., Broken Bow, or Call Janet at 308-767-2300 for more details.
Ad Title: Brookestone View - Nursing Assistants (CNA/CMA) Contact: Janet City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Phone (W): 308-767-2300 Website:visit our website... Description: Brookestone View is hiring Nursing Assistants (CNA/CMA)
$750 Hire on Bonus
Now through December 31st, 2019
If hired, and started by December 16th, $250 will be paid on the December 22nd pay check!
-8 & 12 hour positions available
-Evening and Night Differentials
-Health Benefits for Full & Part Time (24 Hours)
-Day, Evening, and Night Shift availability
-Weekend Program Differential ($5.00 an hour)
-Lots of other great benefits
Don't have your CNA Certification? We will pay for the class for the right individuals.
Apply online at www.brookestoneview.com, on Facebook, in person at 850 Laurel Parkway Dr., Broken Bow, or call Janet at 308-767-2300 for more details.
Ad Title: Callaway Good Life Center Skilled Nursing Facility - Multiple Positions Contact: Vicky Hendricks City: Callaway State: NE Zip: 68825-0250 Phone (H): 308-836-2267 Phone (W): 308-836-2267 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:visit our website... Description: Director of Nursing : Start date for this position would be as soon as possible . Applicant must hold a current RN license, be willing to work with staff, residents, physicians and providers, and the public. We have a very established team with 127 combined years of experience in Management. Please stop in at the facility at 600 West Kimball Street in Callaway, call Vicky Hendricks, Administrator at 308-836-2267 or email her at email@example.com.
Certified Nursing Assistants: Callaway Good Life Center has openings for Full and/or Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant positions .We have 8 and 12 hours shifts available. Please contact Sue Oman, Director of Nursing at the center at #308-836-2267 for more info
We are a 35 bed, non-profit, Skilled Nursing Facility. We are community owned. We offer competitive wages and benefits and pride ourselves on an employee friendly atmosphere. Come join our family for a rewarding career.
Ad Title: City of Broken Bow - City Treasurer Contact: Stephanie Wright City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Phone (W): 308-872-5831 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:visit our website... Description: The City of Broken Bow is accepting applications for the position of City Treasurer.
The City Treasurer assists with the financial affairs and analyses of the City. Candidates must possess excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in accounting, financial management or business administration. This position requires strong written and interpersonal skills & attention to detail. Must be able to be bonded. Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
The City of Broken Bow is an EOE.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Send resume, a completed application, and 3 references to City Treasurer Search, Attn: Stephanie Wright, PO Box 504, Broken Bow, NE 68822
Application materials may be submitted electronically at email@example.com.
Ad Title: Nebraska State Bank - Part Time Teller/Bookkeeper Contact: Betsy Smith City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Phone (W): 308-872-2466 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:visit our website... Description: You can BANK on having a great career at Nebraska State Bank!
Nebraska State Bank & Trust Co has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Teller/Bookkeeper (approx. 15-20 hrs/week).
A qualified candidate must be dependable, flexible, accurate and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills. Past experience with money/cash reconciliation is preferred.
Applications will be accepted until 02/19/2020. Please see nesb.bank/about-us/careers or visit one of our branches for an Employment Application. For more information or to submit an application and resume, please contact Betsy Smith, email@example.com or 308-872-2466.
Nebraska State Bank & Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ad Title: Nebraskaland Chiropractic - Front Desk Chiropractic Assistant Contact: Colby Howard City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Phone (W): 308-872-6225 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:visit our website... Description: Nebraskaland Chiropractic has an available position for a front desk chiropractic assistant, 20-25 hours per week, with ability to expand. Responsibilities include: scheduling walk-in patients and patients over the phone, preparing new and existing patients upon check-in, fulfilling medical records request, collecting and posting payments, and organizing the flow of incoming patients at the front desk. Chiropractic experience not necessary, willing to train. Willingness to learn, proficient computer skills, highly motivated, and great people skills are a must. Start date upon hiring. Send resumes to email@example.com to receive an application.
Ad Title: Paulsen, Inc - Class B CDL Redimix Driver Contact: Tim Pflaster City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Phone (W): 308-872-5001 Description: Paulsen, Inc. is taking applications for Class B CDL redimix driver at the Broken Bow Facility. Offering: Competitive wages, paid leave, overtime pay, 401k retirement plan, group medical/prescription, group dental/life insurance.
Apply at 1981 N. 17th Ave in Broken Bow or Call Tim at 308-872-5001 or Brian/Scott at 308-784-3333.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Ad Title: Pearson Physical Therapy - Front Desk Coordinator Contact: Becky Pearson City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Phone (W): 308-872-5800 Email:email@example.com Website:visit our website... Description: Front Desk Coordinator-Pearson Physical Therapy
To ensure regular communication between patients, clinical staff, bookkeeper, collections (patient & insurance, patient inquiries), as well as assist in administrative duties as assigned by Owner or clinical director.
In addition, the employee performs highly responsible work that results in a well organized and efficient front desk area that is oriented to customer service and demonstrates superior adherence to company policy. The purpose of this position is to maintain standardized front desk operations that result in satisfied patients, open lines of communication with other divisions and maximum number of patients arriving for scheduled appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities: (FDC)
1. Greets all persons entering the facility in a friendly manner and immediately determines the nature of their visit. Immediately checks in patients for their visits and collects co-pays at the time of check-in.
2. Notifies therapy staff of the arrival of patients once they have been checked in.
3. Schedules new and additional appointments with patients to maintain a full treatment schedule for each therapist.
4. Operates multi-line phone system to answer, screen and route calls, provide information to callers, take messages, and schedule appointments.
5. Operates a copier, fax machine, scanner and printer.
6. Oversees distribution of communications (faxes, phone messages) to the appropriate individual in the facility’s communication center.
7. Retrieves phone messages from voicemail system at the beginning of the work day and periodically throughout the shift. Routes these appropriately.
8. Calls all new patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and what to bring/what to expect.
9. Registers and schedules all new patients in.
10. Schedules all new patient and follow-up appointments and updates appointment/schedules as directed.
11. Ensures the distribution of all materials to the billing office/personnel as required in an accurate and timely way as described in the company’s procedures. This includes changes to patient’s demographics or insurance information.
12. Handles and/or routes requests from the billing, business and administrative office.
13. Creates and maintains each patient’s hard copy and electronic medical record.
14. Prepares appropriate materials and patient information for next workday.
15. Responsible for tracking and immediately contacting patients that cancels or do not show for their appointments.
16. Checks medical records for the need for updated scripts, plans of cares, and authorizations. Informs the therapists of any needed updates and inserts the appropriate forms necessary for the therapist to complete.
17. Handles all protected health information discreetly.
18. Performs administrative support tasks that require the use of calculators and basic computer function. Some of these tasks include but are not limited to the cash and schedule/billing sheet reconciliation, and daily computer data entry.
19. Handles the daily and prepares bank deposits.
20. Accurately scans all appropriate medical records into System and arranges for shredding of paper medical records.
21. Keeps the reception and waiting area neat and orderly.
22. Assist with various duties as directed by Owner.
23. Performs administrative and clinical supply ordering duties as directed by the owner.
· Sitting up to two hours continuously for an eight-hour day.
· Standing up to two hours continuously for an eight-hour day.
· Occasional (1-33% of the day); kneel, squat, bend, reach.
· Occasional (1-33% of the day); lift and carry up to 15 lbs.
· Must be able to read and write.
· May be required to take appropriate financial, reading, writing, typing or computer skills tests.
Minimum Training and Experience:
· Ability to operate spreadsheets (excel), use of Gmail and drop box, scan, copy, fax, calculators and computers.
· Minimum experience required. Must be very organized, follow directions well and friendly to people who come
into contact with our office.
· On the job training provided.
Please send Cover letters and Resumes to Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ad Title: Power Solutions - Multiple Positions Contact: Michael Hoff City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Phone (W): 308-872-5522 Email:email@example.com Description: The time is now! Work for a well established team! In a thriving community!
Power Solutions is adding an Ag Mechanic, Automotive Diesel Mechanic, and a Shop/Field Service Technician.
Job duties would include but not be limited to inspecting, diagnostic analysis, troubleshooting, servicing and, repairing all types of Diesel Equipment.
Team members have the resources, best equipment and latest diesel performance products to work safely and efficiently.
We strive to exceed customer expectations all while maintaining a positive and fun environment to work in.
We offer Relocation assistance, Sign-On Bonuses, Competitive wages, and Paid time off.
Please send your resume or call
79746 Rd 442
Broken Bow Ne 68822
Ad Title: Taco Johns - Multiple Positions City: Broken Bow State: NE Zip: 68822 Description: Taco Johns in Broken Bow is hiring!
Day Shift Part Time & Night Shift Full Time positions available.
Please apply in person.
2990 S E St.