Job Board - CCEM - Chamber of Commerce Executives of Missouri
Ad Title: DIRECTOR-GREATER CLINTON (MO) AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Contact: Nina Sisk City: Clinton State: MO Zip: 64735 Email:email@example.com Website:visit our website... Description: Applicant must possess excellent interpersonal communication and leadership ability. Experience with computer, electronic media and ability to work flexible hours with frequent nights and weekends. Knowledge of non-profit, government, and intergovernmental relations required. Fundraising and chamber experience preferred.
• Location: Clinton, Missouri
• Compensation: Salary starting at approximately $35,000.00 based on experience
• Position is at a non-profit 501(c) 6 organization
• Phone calls regarding the position should be Directed to 2019 Board President Nina Sisk at (660)-351-5260 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY COB FRIDAY 1/31/2020 CST
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or its equivalent in training or practical experience.
• Ability to speak and write effectively.
• Ability to work well independently and harmoniously with diverse groups.
• Experience managing programs and projects from concept to outcomes.
• Good leadership traits.
• Possess successful experience in business, industry or government in a leadership capacity.
• Knowledge of and experience with government and intergovernmental relations.
• Knowledge of and experience in media and public relations.
• Possesses basic budgeting, accounting, and fundraising skills.
For more information and complete job description, please go tour website at www.clintonmo.com and look under Chamber employment opportunity.
The Clinton Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment decisions on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.