Thank you for your interest in registering for Christmas on the Square. Before proceeding, please read the rules & regulations and make sure you understand and agree to these terms before finalizing your registration. Once you have registered, NO REFUNDS will be issued.
**Also, if you are a vendor for a company that only allows one participant per show, it is your responsibility to make sure that only one vendor is participating.
**If you are a Paparazzi Jewelry or Lularoe Clothing Vendor please do not sign up. We already have a vendor for this year's show.
**For Food Vendors: If you serve Kettle Corn or Funnel Cakes, please do not sign up. If you decide to sign up because you make other things also, then please do not make those items. We already have quite a few of each of these items.
Set up will occur between 7:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. on Friday, December 6th with the show starting at 4:00 p.m.
One Day Vendors, set up will be from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. ONLY on Saturday morning, December 7th. One day vendors CANNOT set up Friday.
If you are a Saturday only vendor, please contact the event coordinator for instructions on your set up times. Saturday only spaces are very limited and specific instructions apply.
Rules & Regulations: Please read carefully before continuing.
1. This is an outdoor event, we are not responsible for inclement weather and no refunds will be issued due to a weather situation.
2. The Florida Department of Revenue has changed their policies regarding temporary sales tax certificates. Please contact their office at 386-758-0420. You must furnish our office a copy of your tax certificate prior to November 20, 2019.
3. Please double check your availability for these dates: 12/6/19 & 12/7/19. Once you have signed up for this event, there will be NO REFUNDS under any circumstances.
4. Please make sure that the phone numbers and address that you put on your application are the best way to contact you in the event of any changes. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect phone numbers or addresses.
5. Handmade and commercial items are accepted in this show. However, the Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to disqualify any vendor or product that they feel does not enhance the value of our event. Any disqualified candidate will be refunded in full.
6. All applications must include every item listed in the application checklist. It is your responsibility to email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the information to Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Drawer C, Live Oak, FL 32064. This is for all new & returning vendors.
7. All displays must be skirted and any visible packing and or boxes must be hidden from view.
8. Each participant is responsible for his or her own tables and set up.
9. Keep your area clean and remove all trash to dumpsters upon closing.
10. NO vehicles are permitted in the show area prior to the Department of Transportation closing the roads and placing the barricades.
11. Tear down is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the Booth area before 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 7, 2019. ***Please Note*** at 4:00 p.m. there is still foot traffic in the booth area. Extreme caution must be used when entering with a vehicle. If a vendor is reckless, local law enforcement will remove you from the area.
12. Set up times are to be discussed with the event coordinator and must be adhered to.
13. Every effort will be made to assign vendors to requested spaces. However, spaces are on a first come, first serve basis. The event coordinators reserve the right to assign or move vendor spaces as needed for the benefit of the show.
14. Vendors violating these rules will NOT be allowed to participate in future events.
## Food Vendors ## must adhere to the rules listed above and the additional rules listed below:
15. ALL food vendors MUST have a generator. Electricity is not guaranteed.
16. NO equipment pulling over 20 AMPS per booth is allowed. NO SPLICING OR STRIPS!!
17. IMPORTANT: ALL food vendors MUST furnish a copy of current FOOD Handler Certificate or equivalent for your state.
18. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
Location: Downtown Live Oak, 101 Pine Avenue/Millennium Park, Live Oak, FL 32064