Join us for the 2020 Mayor's Big Dog Run - Proceeds to Benefit Glendale Community College's Veteran Scholarship Fund.
- Starting at Glendale Municipal Airport (6801 N Glen Harbor Blvd, Glendale, AZ 85307)
- Make a lap around the Phoenix Raceway - formerly known as ISM Raceway (7602 S. Avondale Blvd., Avondale, AZ 85323)
- Ride down the runway at Luke Air Force Base (Enter at North Gate and exit from South Gate)
- Ride inside the stadium at State Farm Stadium (1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305)
- Finish at Westgate Fountain Plaza with Shane's Rib Shack lunch (included with registration)
Check-in begins at 8:00 am at Glendale Municipal Airport, with "Kickstands Up" at 10:00 am.
- Entry one rider (Everyone in the ride -passengers and drivers- needs to be registered)
- Commemorative Challenge Coin (for first 1,000 registered riders)
- Water & Gatorade from Swire Coca Cola!
- Lunch from Shane's Rib Shack
- No refunds
- No one under 18 allowed
- All riders MUST wear a helmet for the duration of the ride
- NO weapons allowed
Event t-shirt and patch can be pre-ordered for a discounted price with registration if completed by January 24, 2020. Limited quantities and sizes will be available for purchase day of event.
Pre-registration T-shirts are $15 & Patches $4
Day of Event: T-shirts $20 & Patches $5
$30 per person - if registered by January 24, 2020
$35 per person - if registered between January 25 - February 21, 2020
$40 per person - if registered February 22 - February 27, 2020
Online Registration closes for this event at midnight on Thursday, February 27th.
Riders can still register the day of the event for $40 per person, at the Glendale Municipal Airport.
For more information, contact the Office of Mayor Jerry Weiers at 623-930-2260 (Glendale, AZ) or visit www.MayorsBigDogRun.com Location: Glendale Municipal Airport, 6801 N Glen Harbor Blvd, Glendale, AZ 85307, Glendale, AZ 85307