Join the Marshall Chamber of Commerce for the 2019 Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony as we say...Cheers to 200 years Clark County. The dinner will take place at Harlan Hall with networking to begin at 5:30pm and dinner served at 6pm.
Be sure to nominate a deserving business, organization or community member for the annual awards. Non Profit of the Year Excellence in Business Community Service Award Small Business of the Year Location: Harlan Hall 603 Locust St. Marshall, IL 62441
There are currently 144 spots remaining out of 200
Want to get found on Google? Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses, who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing, and take advantage of a free website. Location: Marshall Public Library 612 Archer Ave. Marshall, IL 62441
Come join the Marshall Chamber of Commerce for Marshall's 1st ever triathlon and food truck festival.
Saturday June 8th 2019
300 Meter Swim, 20k Bike, 5k Run
Come join us for a savory good time at the Fit Foodie Triathlon! This triathlon will not only offer triathletes and awesome and fast race experience but this race is also paired with the Marshall food truck festival, mural painting, and concert! So come race and bring the whole family for an awesome day of racing and fun!
All Fit Foodie Triathletes will receive all of the following awesome gear / experiences!
- An awesome Fit Foodie t-shirt
- A custom printed bib#
- A race swim cap
- Post race overall and age group awards
- The BEST post race meal you've ever eaten!
- A drink of your choice at the Marshall VFW
- Chip timing to calculate your 5 splits
- Custom printed finisher receipts
- Transition Opens - 6:00 a.m.
- Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration - 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Transition closes - 7:45 a.m.
- Pre-race meeting at the beach - 7:45 a.m.
- Race start - 8:00 a.m.
- Post-race meals and refreshments served - 9:00 a.m.
- Race award ceremony begins - 10:00 a.m.
The Fit Foodie Triathlon will offer triathletes a fast PR setting course! The event will begin with a 300 meter snake swim in Marshall's new outdoor pool, then will move to a flat fast bike on low traffic country roads, and will end with an awesome run through Marshall's fairgrounds then past beautiful murals and historic buildings in their downtown area.