About Salas Financial Consulting LLC
Do you need help with your business finances?
Since 2003 my goal has been to become a well-rounded/experienced financial professional within the field of Accounting.
I have worked for small to large organizations with titles ranging from Staff/Cost Accountant up to Chief Financial Officer
These companies ranged in industry, from service-based to construction and manufacturing
Privately held and publicly traded
Full accrual accounting and cash basis
For profit and nonprofit
I also worked for a CPA firm conducting audits and preparing tax returns
I have worked through several external audits and bank/creditor reviews
I helped a startup and a small business catch up in closing the books and issuing financials for year-end tax preparation.
I have helped a nonprofit organization get through two government audits (State and Federal), and address/correct two pages of external CPA firm audit findings. (which was issued to them before I started there)
I have helped a CEO expand his business into Solar sales offering his customers new opportunities. I also helped him with the sale of multiple pest control branches.
I have helped two businesses implement new enterprise resource planning accounting software programs. (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics GP)
Based on financial information I have advised business owners on where to focus for profitability and new growth opportunities.
If you need any help with any of the following, I would really appreciate the opportunity:
- Financial planning
- Cash flow reporting and projections
- Working with banks/investors to acquire business financing
- Return on investment analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Key performance indicator creation
- Business sale accounting and owner distributions
- Business plan preparation
- Document preparation for annual tax preparation
- Assistance with external audits
- Strategic planning
- Cost driver analysis
- Closing your books monthly/quarterly/annually
- New hire vetting in your accounting department
- And any other Accounting/Finance projects that your business might have
Jake Salas, MBA