Forest Park Chamber of Commerce & Development
7331 West Roosevelt Road
Forest Park, IL 60130-2470
Visit our Website
- Organizes Events
- Professional Development
- Advocates elected Goverment Officials
- Supports Community Service
- Economic & Community Development
- Networking Opportunities
- Business Community Support
- Promote Their Business
- Internet/Website use
On March 21, 1912, a meeting was held at Roos Hall for the purpose of organizing the Forest Park Businessmen’s Association. The motion unanimously carried, elections were held and Albert C. Roos served as the association’s first president. In 1918, the organization changed its name to the Forest Park Commercial Association and operated as such until December 16, 1924 when members adopted the name Forest Park Chamber of Commerce.
Formed in 1996 by a group of dedicated businesses and individuals, Forest Park Main Street worked closely with the Village of Forest Park and The Forest Park Chamber of Commerce to encourage new business growth and promote economic success for businesses throughout Forest Park.
On January 1, 2008, the Forest Park Chamber of Commerce and Forest Park Main Street Redevelopment Association formed an alliance creating an organization that shares one voice, one focus and one mission. The Forest Park Chamber of Commerce & Development operates under the leadership of a board of directors comprised of a group of local business owners, civic leaders and community-minded individuals working together to promote business and a sense of community.
Dedicated to supporting the continued growth and revitalization of Forest Park business districts, as well as the enhancement of quality of life for both the business and residential communities, the Chamber serves as a resource to members, the community, and anyone seeking to know more about Forest Park.