● No alcoholic beverages may be sold.
Fire Code Requirements
● ALL food vendors must comply with the codes for combustibles, canopies (NFPA701 or the CPAI84 are accepted), fuel tanks for cooking, fire extinguishers, and solid fuel.
● Due to fire code restrictions, the spaces between vending operations may not be used for seating or storage. These are to remain open air areas.
● INSURANCE - Vendors must provide a certificate of insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 (one million dollars). The certificate must include language naming indemnified parties as additional insured as respects to the ¿Qué Pasa? Festival
● Indemnified parties as additional insureds on the contract of insurance should be listed as follows: “¿Qué Pasa? Festival”
● The festival disclaims any authority of control over the operation of vendors. Vendors assume all rights and responsibilities for the conduct of their operations including, but not limited to: obtaining liability and general coverage insurance for vendor-related activities adhering to all local and state ordinances and regulations.
● The Festival does not have separate vendor coverage under any insurance it may maintain.