DUP Museum, Utah South Center Company
PO Box 432
390 N Main
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Pioneer Artifacts Displayed for viewing
- Pioneer Personal Histories for sale
- Historical Photographs for sale
- Hand Quilted Baby Quilts for sale
- Off-hours guided tours by appointment
- Community Histories on file
Fundraisers We Support
- International Daughters of the Utah Pioneers
- South Center Company Daughters of Utah Pioneers
- Hand quilted Baby Quilt Sales
Hours of OperationWinter Hours
Monday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
June 1 to Labor Day:
Monday & Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tours by appointment - Call Darla Butler 801-798-6684
Cathy Holt 801-380-4688
Artifacts from Spanish Fork area Pioneers on display.
Photographs and personal histories are on file and available for purchase.
Hand-quilted baby quilts and blankets for sale.
Open Winter: Monday 10:30 - 4:30 p.m. Closed Saturdays
Open Summer June to Labor Day: Monday & Saturday 10:00 - 2:00 p.m.