Chamber Member Billing System
Keeping track of member invoicing and payments can be a time-consuming task.
The Chamber Organizer is custom-designed to manage membership billing, and offers
several tools to streamline renewals and dues collection.
- New Member Registration - Allow new members to register
as a new member and pay dues online. New members can be placed in a pending
status until approved.
- Printed Invoice Documents - Print or email formatted invoice
documents to members (formatted as PDF's)
- Multiple Membership Plans - Offer multiple membership plans
at different prices, in corporate registration fees
- Tiered Membership Plans - Design membership plans, with
dues based on employee counts.
- Batch Renewals - Post invoice records automatically at
- Automated Renewal Notifications - Send renewal notifications
to members automatically.
- Online Renewal Dues Collection - Members can pay renewal
dues, payment is recorded in the biling system
- Reporting - produce a variety of reports indicating who
is paid versus unpaid, invoice aging, monthly renewals, and more.
- Accounting Data Export - Export invoice and payment information
for use in other products.
- Mailing Labels - Print mailing labels to mail out invoices/statements.
- Highly Customizeable - renewal terms, due date lead times,
invoice documents can be adjusted to your taste.
- Payment History - allow members to view their invoice/payment
history, reducing billing inquiries