Chamber Website Management
The Chamber Organizer provides a variety of tools that make it easy for chamber staff and executives to easily update
your website. This can save time and money, by reducing the need for professional web developers to edit your site.
- Content Management - for many websites, this tool can be
configured to allow non-tech users to easily update and format various sections
of text within their website. Included with our latest release is the ability
to manage your own website sections including; About Us, Important Information,
History, Recognition, and Things to Do.
- News Manager - include a chamber news, scrolling new, or
RSS feed within your website.
- Relocation Guide - easy wizard helps you develop a powerful
relocation / demographics guide for your Chamber. You can even showcase categories
from your membership directory within the guide with a simple select and save.
- Online Member's Area - the member's area is where you can
limit access to some of your information to "members only". The
Member's Area also allows members the ability to change their own name &
- Photo Album - publish an album of photos of your area,
members, and projects. Photos can be labeled and the album can be published
quickly to your website.
- Classified Ads/Job Board - Members advertisements may be
posted on your website, or within the members-only area.
- File Archive/Media Center - share documents with your board/officers
and members. Post documents such as newsletters and meeting minutes online.